So Whats the best self tanner for face??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gail

• 358 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:31 PM

I am very fair and have tried several self tanning lotions, none look natural ( I look orange) or they streak. Anyone know of any good produucts
    Pro wedding pic slide show

#2 soon2bePowers

• 382 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:51 PM

Clarins has good sunless tan products. I would go to sephora and gets samples. That way you can try out different kinds. I have used Clarins for a couple of years and have been very happy. When I tan my body, I don't tan my face. I match my face to my body with the Clarins.

#3 Bridget810

• 168 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

I also use the Jergen's Natural Glow--it is slow and subtle, but I like that about it--it's one thing if your face turns orange, it's quite another if it is your face! Anyways, it looks realistic and it smells like cake icing--yum! I'm really fair myself, and it works well on my skin tone.

#4 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

I used the Jergens Natural Glow for face also. It is a really subtle change, but like Bridget said, it's way better than ending up orange!

#5 KristinaM

• VIP Member
          • 3,082 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:59 AM

I've never used self-apply creams so I can't help there- but I'm very fair as well and I'm a BIG fan of getting spray tanned. I don't do the booth ones but go to a local salon where they spray you by hand. It lasts about a week and looks SO natural. I love love love doing it before special events or vacation!

#6 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:26 PM

I use Neutrogena spray tan in 3 shades darker. It works great! Also, the CVS knock off kind is really just as good and cheaper! You also get faster results with it opposed to lotions. But I've used the Jergens stuff too, and I liked it also, just not as much.

#7 mich999

• 386 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:35 PM

I've been experimenting with L'oreal self tanner and really like it.

#8 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:44 PM

you could also use a bronzing powder. not as scary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users