Photo

POLL: What are your colors?

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#271 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

I ended up getting the girls dresses in turquoise. I'll also being using orange and fuchsia as accents. I want to get some pink in there!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

what colour are you going with now?

#272 Jnadair

Jnadair
    • 186 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

Leaning towards an aqua & coral/light orange color scheme

#273 Messica

Messica
      • 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:29 AM

I have a typical beachy theme of Malibu blue and Orange! Most of it will be blue with orange accents!

#274 Labebita911

Labebita911
        • 303 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

My colors are fuschia and sage green... :o)

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#275 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

we should talk....how r things going hun????? how is ur planning going?

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

I ended up getting the girls dresses in turquoise. I'll also being using orange and fuchsia as accents. I want to get some pink in there!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#276 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
            • 150 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

Hey! Things are going well thanks! I'm actually having a hard time trying to figure out what to do next! I have the photographer booked, travel arrangements covered, my dress and the bridesmaids dresses ordered.. I'd like to start getting into organizing details but I'm still not sure the exact number of people coming to start things like OOT bags and I'm having a hard time getting motivated about the guys outfits and decorations! 

How are things going with you?

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

we should talk....how r things going hun????? how is ur planning going?

#277 BooBoo

BooBoo
              • 40 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:07 PM

We're going with white & green (mostly light green).  

#278 mishele81

mishele81
                • 202 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:23 PM

We are going with black and white formal. The guys will be in black pants with white long sleeved shirt. FI will be in the same with a black tie. My bridesmaids will have cherry red dresses. and I have been thinking of orange flowers for them , but haven't 100% decided on that!!  I won't be taking much decorations, just keeping it simple and elegant.

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

#279 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:42 AM

hey:

what colours are you going with? what ideas do you have for the guys...do you want linen or linen look or something more traditional? as far as the OOT bags, we started ours, even though i dont have an exact number,,,i just started getting the stuff i know will go fast like the bags i ended up ordering as many bags as invites i sent out..worse comes to worse, i can turn around and sell them on here if i have to many lol when you do start, let me know ive got some great sites to save you money.

our wedding planning is going really good, i just need to get this move back to london ontario done, so i can start to actually do my DIY stuff.... although ive done alot,and its all done(so i think unless I add more lol) i have nothing to show for it cause its all in my computer lol nothing printed yet. i just have to get on our music and the flowers, and then i have to buy my table runners and paper lanterns. wow i still have a ton of stuff to do lol lol

What you could always do is start on all your DIY stuff IE: templates for OOT bags, monograms, chapstick labels etc if your doing that stuff... this way your still doing wedding planning lol 

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

Hey! Things are going well thanks! I'm actually having a hard time trying to figure out what to do next! I have the photographer booked, travel arrangements covered, my dress and the bridesmaids dresses ordered.. I'd like to start getting into organizing details but I'm still not sure the exact number of people coming to start things like OOT bags and I'm having a hard time getting motivated about the guys outfits and decorations! 

How are things going with you?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#280 JEWEL876

JEWEL876
                    • Banned
                    • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

i donno whether this the right place to deliver my message...but i am desperately looking for italian wedding sets ....can anybody help me????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users