alysam4785
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

my colors are deep red and latte with chocolate brown accents

#262 Evgal

Evgal
    • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:41 AM

Orange and blue!  Difficult but I don't care!

#263 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
      • 150 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

It seems like quite a few people are doing this combination! I think it looks great! Happy planning!

Originally Posted by Evgal 

Orange and blue!  Difficult but I don't care!

#264 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:51 AM

lol so funny! but could u blame them?

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

Love it! This is what we finally decided on too! I ordered the bridesmaids dresses in aqua and plan on incorporating the fuchsia and orange into decorations and flowers... I would have loved fuchsia for the girls dresses but I have 2 red heads that were not too excited about wearing bright pink!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#265 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

I ended up changing our colours from burnt orange//turquoise blue//with touches of lime green and hot pink. Im now doing more of the darker colours, dark blue, darker green(kinda apple),some burnt orange with touches of black and white in my linens,menu,wedding program.

Im going for a peacock theme coloring, i know its not very tropical but all together it looks fantastic..very simple and chic

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#266 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
            • 150 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

I guess not! haha What are the odds of having 2 red heads!?! They're not even related!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

lol so funny! but could u blame them?

#267 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:39 AM

I have a red head too!!!! Two red heads is unheard of lol no pink for you!!!!!!!

Leigh I think the peacock theme will look great! I have heard of a few other brides doing the same, some using purple instead of blue etc. and I really think it'll come out nice!!!!

#268 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:05 PM

what colour are you going with now?

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

I guess not! haha What are the odds of having 2 red heads!?! They're not even related!

#269 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

yeah im looking forward to getting home and actually starting to buy all the stuff and put it together! i feel so behind the game.... just because i have to wait on this move. But one i start it wont take long,,,,,i hope lol i have to do it without mike though cause hes coming back here for 2 months boooooo

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I have a red head too!!!! Two red heads is unheard of lol no pink for you!!!!!!!

Leigh I think the peacock theme will look great! I have heard of a few other brides doing the same, some using purple instead of blue etc. and I really think it'll come out nice!!!!

#270 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
                    • 244 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

My colors are tiffany blue and chocolate brown with some silver aspects thrown in. I'm starting to think that every color looks gorgeous in a tropical setting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users