Photo

POLL: What are your colors?

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#241 LisaandJeff

LisaandJeff
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:41 AM

We're doing navy and kelly green -- I'll be posting my planning journal soon if you want ideas.  Wedding is in less than two weeks!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

We're doing navy and green!!!!! I haven't heard anyone else doing it so it was so exciting to see your post.... Blue and Orange will look great though!!! Happy Planning 

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#242 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

Lisa that is so exciting!!! I can't WAIT to see your planning journal.  I have been obsessed with my colours for almost a year now.  We hadn't set a date or destination but I have known my colours!  I love all the beachy blues and pinks and corals but I knew it wasn't for me! So excited to see another BDW bride with this colour story!!!

#243 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:04 PM

We are doing TURQUOISE BLUE    BURNT ORANGE    LIME GREEN  with a touch of black    flowers are baby blue adding lime green callalillies and doing paper lanterns in the orange turquiose adding black votive candels that will sit on the table with pedals of my flowers...im putting some oil in the water too, so it gives it a bubble look lol if you can imagine that lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#244 Leah2012

Leah2012
        • 154 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:01 PM

Wedding colors are turquoise blue and either fushia pink or orange..not quite sure yet :)

#245 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
          • 150 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:08 AM

So glad to see others who are incorporating blue and orange!

#246 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:58 PM

nice to see im not the only one doing orange ....i love the colours together

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#247 J-me

J-me
              • 398 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:32 PM

We are doing sunset coral, latte brown, and pearlized white (at least that's what I'm envisioning! We'll see what shades it ENDS up being haha)...haven't figured out how to create my own inspiration board, but this is similar to what I'm thinking:

chocolated-and-coral.jpgcolorpalette.jpg

#248 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:14 AM

i love the brown touch...i think that would look great

#249 Soon2BNJersey

Soon2BNJersey
                  • 179 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:03 PM

I was looking at Navy and Green before I chose my colors, and I just googled Navy Green wedding and I saw a lot of pics, but not too much chat about it on these boards, I know its gonna be fab!

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

Navy and Green will look great! It's hard to find photos of it but the ones I've seen look awesome! And it's something a little different! Good luck!

#250 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:26 AM

SOON2BE:

there is another bride i know on here doing the same colours as you her name is tori...you could talk to her! hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users