Sign in to follow this  
SandDD

POLL: What are your colors?

I am going with scarlet red and yellow. I love red and my MOH loves yellow so I let her help me chose the colours. I am hoping the two will look good together.  

I love pink....but we are getting married on the beach and my invitations that i want to do are super beachy so of course feel like i need to incorporate blue now i ? is would it be too much to add silver/grey in the mix so it doesn't seem like a baby shower?

Okay girls... so you may think IM CRAZY but I went with my bridesmaids yesterday to pick out dresses for them ( They were going to be in pale yellow). While everyone agreed on the same dress... and they loved the colors.... I tried on my dress which is a champagne color.... and BLAHHHHHH.... it looked BLAH together.... nothing complimented... it just looked like a wash out... I was so bummed... and upset of course because I bought pink and yellow sashes... started planning EVERYTHING in those colors....

so I saw these colors.... what do you think.......

It's called MISTY BLUE... we have to change the WHOLE style of the dress because the designer we picked does not have misty blue.... OH WELL... so here it goes.... what do you think about this color now.... Should I do LIGHT PINK ROSES???

600x600_1241216109734-d2e080586.jpgone-dozen-pink-roses.jpgmisty blue.jpg

I am doing blush pink and shades of orange with a touch of black  I have no idea if I can have my fave flowers in Mexico but if not I have a suitable solution.  

mosaic17b988840e43f24957fae955528a102a290568e3.jpg

This dress is very pretty and the color is gorgeous. Who's the designer?

Originally Posted by natalie7 View Post

Okay girls... so you may think IM CRAZY but I went with my bridesmaids yesterday to pick out dresses for them ( They were going to be in pale yellow). While everyone agreed on the same dress... and they loved the colors.... I tried on my dress which is a champagne color.... and BLAHHHHHH.... it looked BLAH together.... nothing complimented... it just looked like a wash out... I was so bummed... and upset of course because I bought pink and yellow sashes... started planning EVERYTHING in those colors....

so I saw these colors.... what do you think.......

It's called MISTY BLUE... we have to change the WHOLE style of the dress because the designer we picked does not have misty blue.... OH WELL... so here it goes.... what do you think about this color now.... Should I do LIGHT PINK ROSES???

600x600_1241216109734-d2e080586.jpgone-dozen-pink-roses.jpgmisty blue.jpg

I love this! Blue is my favorite color; thus the center picture of the ceremony canopy and seating was my inspiration. I had originally chosen blue and silver with splashes of yellow and red, but now it's turning out to be mostly blue, yellow and white with splashes of silver and red. :) 

Originally Posted by AfricanVenus View Post

I wanna do a spin on this inspiration board...

original