Photo

DJ Mannia BDW Promotion 30% off (ends feb. 2010)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 shark

shark
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:47 PM

How do I get in touch with DJ Mannia? I couldn't find a website.
    Thanks!

#52 NoehliaP

NoehliaP
    • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

Hello... Can someone please give me DJ Mannia's website. The link i keep seeing on this thread is somehow redirecting me to another website. My email address is Noehliap@yahoo.com.. Thanks

#53 DJMannia

DJMannia
      • Vendor
      • 149 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:30 PM

Hello,
        We are having a little problem with our website , we are working on it , in the mean time you can contact us at info@manniacancun.com.mx

#54 daniepps

daniepps
        • 304 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:11 PM

Do you know if you're still allowed to DJ at the Azul resorts?

#55 buehler.allison

buehler.allison
          • 99 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:08 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lalanyc
            I was wondering if it makes sense to keep this thread going (or change the name) if they are no longer offering discounts to BDW members?
            I agree. I inquired about the promotion and was very disappointed to find out it is no longer being offered...

#56 Nikki&James

Nikki&James
            • 11 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:52 AM

YAY!!!! We've just booked Mannia for our wedding at Dreams Cancun in December this year

#57 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

UPDATE 2/04/2010: this promotion has ended but they have extended it for brides that book them for their wedding now until the end of february.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#58 DTurner51410

DTurner51410
              • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                Hey Everyone,

I was just informed that DJMannia is having a promotion starting in April for
                the Best destination wedding forum members. All BDW Members that book them will get 30% off just for the Cancun and Riviera Maya weddings.

UPDATE 2/04/2010: this promotion has ended but they have extended it for brides that book them for their wedding now until the end of february.
                Wow, that's a great deal..
                I have a quick quesion. How do I contact him?! Ive tried through his link on the website and no response. Also do u have any recommendations for reasonable photographers? Ive tried the market place and can't find where to look.
                I hope to hear from ya soon.
                Thanks
                Danielle
                Bride-To-Be
                May 14 2010

#59 taranyc

taranyc
                • 242 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:20 PM

thank you for the info...i'm starting to think that a dj may be the way to go...instead of stressing over my iphone and hotel sound equipment. :)

#60 DJMannia

DJMannia
                  • Vendor
                  • 149 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hi DTurner,

Our e-mail is info@manniacancun.com.mx, it will our pleasure attending you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users