Photo

DJ Mannia BDW Promotion 30% off (ends feb. 2010)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 DJMannia

DJMannia
  • Vendor
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:24 AM

Hello Cancunbride,
    The dancefloor can be program to change colors , we can keep it in blue if you want to, for the 12" x 12" is a good size for 40 people,

#32 DJMannia

DJMannia
    • Vendor
    • 149 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:49 AM

Hello for all the Dreams Cancun brides ,
      The promotion is available for all the Dreams Cancun Brides that books our services during April

#33 Kate82

Kate82
      • 47 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cancunbride
        No Kate the dance floor is separate, its running about 800+. Dreams went ahead and honored the discount for me at 30% so Im pretty content with that.. yaaaaaaaa
        thanks! Your wedding is coming up. I'm very excited for you!

#34 cancunbride

cancunbride
        • 531 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 03:04 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kate82
          thanks! Your wedding is coming up. I'm very excited for you!
          thanks Kate, Im getting anxiety now as I type away.

#35 Meredith

Meredith
          • 54 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:16 PM

Hey girls,

I just wanted to post a review of DJ Mannia's services. We had Carlos at our wedding on April 3, 2009 at the Paradisus Riviera Cancun. We used Carlos because the house DJ at the Paradisus Riviera Cancun was crazy expensive and Carlos' prices were reasonable. I first want to say that he was PERFECT! He responded very quickly to my e-mails and answered all my questions. We wired the money to him (both the deposit and final payment) and everything went off without a hitch.

We met him at the hotel a few days before the wedding and he was very professional. I had sent him a suggested playlist with the names of the songs I liked during dinner and dancing. I also gave him the names of the wedding party for the introduction. He had some great ideas that we went with as well.

We ordered the light up dance floor for 50 people and his services for 4 hours. Later on, he asked if we needed him for the ceremony sound system - he even gave us a super low rate since we got the other services. He also provided my father in law equipment for his guitar to hook into the sound system at no cost.

He did a great job of introducing us, announcing the cake cutting, arranging the speech and kept the party moving all night! He played all the songs I e-mailed him during dinner and dancing and allowed requests during dancing (which I told him to do). I really don't have enough great things to say about Carlos. I just wish he also did parties in Florida so I could use him again!

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Thanks,

Meredith :)

#36 sandra1976

sandra1976
            • 64 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

Hello Everyone,
              I got Married April 6th in Mexico and used Mania as my DJ let me tell you he was worth every penny, all reviews about Mania are 100% accurate it was easy and a pleasure dealing with him. Great response on e-mails which makes planning a destination wedding very easy. I come from a Portuguese background and a lot of my guests where older generation, so the Portuguese music was a must. I got a CD of Portuguese music that i was to take on my trip so Carlos could play it, well i forgot the CD so Carlos came to my rescue and downloaded some songs from the net. I was very impressed because not only did he go through the trouble of downloading the music but he chose great songs and saved my wedding. As well I did not give him a list of music we wanted i let him pick and he did a great job all my guest loved it.... We had so much fun that i had to extend the party for an hour because no one wanted to leave.
              Our trash the dress....friends pics

#37 Costabride2009

Costabride2009
              • 33 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:39 AM

Just a quick update, I've been informed this promotion was for April 2009 brides only. I will still be using them for my August wedding because they get rave reviews!!!

#38 mmontgo

mmontgo
                • 191 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:53 PM

Does anyone have the website information for DJ Manny?

#39 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:59 PM

MANNIA - Audio, Video e IluminaciĀ³n Profesional

The promotion was for booking in April. Didn't matter when you wedding was, just booking it during April.

#40 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
                    • 444 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:28 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                      MANNIA - Audio, Video e IluminaciĀ³n Profesional

The promotion was for booking in April. Didn't matter when you wedding was, just booking it during April.
                      Hi Jacilyn~ did you confirm that with your WC at Dreams? I emailed Claudia and DJ Mannia in April to book but I'm not sure that I am getting the discount. Should I get something in writing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users