#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:21 PM

hey everyone,

i just found out the DJ Mannia will be opening in Punta Cana in July. I don't have all the details so hopefully Carlos will elaborate more.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 DJMannia

DJMannia
  • Vendor
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:43 AM

Hello !!! my name is Carlos Mart­nez General Director from MANNIA AUDIO, VIDEO ,PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING AND DJ SERVICES , we are ready to provide our services in Punta Cana starting in July , congratulations to all the new brides

#3 Maria Luisa Locht

Maria Luisa Locht
    • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:00 PM

Carlos, what a wonderful surprise is that your company will be in the DR, that is fantastic.

As I am still not sure what to do, I was checking the Cancun-Riviera Maya forum and you have a promotion there, is this promotion also going to be available at DR?

I was checking in the Cancun-Riviera Maya forum for vendors and regarding the reviews you have in Cancun it seems that your company is really professional.

#4 Maria Luisa Locht

Maria Luisa Locht
      • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

Carlos, one more question.

Are you going to have also the iluminated dancing floors available in the DR?

#5 DJMannia

DJMannia
        • Vendor
        • 149 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:08 PM

Hello Maria Luisa , the promotion is only for Cancun and Riviera Maya

#6 DJMannia

DJMannia
          • Vendor
          • 149 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:24 PM

Hi , we don´t have available the lighted dance floor for DR yet, we hope to have it by February next year ,

#7 sandra1976

sandra1976
            • 64 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:28 PM

Hello Everyone,
              I got Married April 6th in Mexico and used Mania as my DJ let me tell you he was worth every penny, all reviews about Mania are 100% accurate it was easy and a pleasure dealing with him. Great response on e-mails which makes planning a destination wedding very easy. I come from a Portuguese background and a lot of my guests where older generation, so the Portuguese music was a must. I got a CD of Portuguese music that i was to take on my trip so Carlos could play it, well i forgot the CD so Carlos came to my rescue and downloaded some songs from the net. I was very impressed because not only did he go through the trouble of downloading the music but he chose great songs and saved my wedding. As well I did not give him a list of music we wanted i let him pick and he did a great job all my guest loved it.... We had so much fun that i had to extend the party for an hour because no one wanted to leave.
              Our trash the dress....friends pics

#8 BLUSH*

BLUSH*
              • 34 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sandra1976
                Hello Everyone,
                I got Married April 6th in Mexico and used Mania as my DJ let me tell you he was worth every penny, all reviews about Mania are 100% accurate it was easy and a pleasure dealing with him. Great response on e-mails which makes planning a destination wedding very easy. I come from a Portuguese background and a lot of my guests where older generation, so the Portuguese music was a must. I got a CD of Portuguese music that i was to take on my trip so Carlos could play it, well i forgot the CD so Carlos came to my rescue and downloaded some songs from the net. I was very impressed because not only did he go through the trouble of downloading the music but he chose great songs and saved my wedding. As well I did not give him a list of music we wanted i let him pick and he did a great job all my guest loved it.... We had so much fun that i had to extend the party for an hour because no one wanted to leave.
                That's awesome. Sadly because of the Swine Flu I had to change resorts. I'll be in the DR now and looking for a new DJ///
                It sounds like you were really pleased with the night. That is so helpful. Thank you for sharring!

#9 DJMannia

DJMannia
                • Vendor
                • 149 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:56 PM

Hello everyone and congratulations,
                  we are ready to provide our Dj services in Punta Cana and surrounding areas

#10 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
                  • 222 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:54 PM

Hello DJMANNIA, I'll be at Paradisus Punta Cana Next year in March or April for a site visit I would love to meet and ask some questions if you will be in PC around those months... Do you have a schedule set up?
                    11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users