Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Some Non-Pro Teaser Pics from Sarah...

Sarah you looked beautiful! Congrats, can't wait to see the rest of the pics...especially the trash the dress session

Ahh - Sarah, you know we love our pictures! Thanks for the teasers, you look amazing! It looks like you and Edyta got to hang out quite a bit! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Congratulations! cheesy.gif

Sarah, I'm so happy for you! You look absolutley beautiful!! I loved loved loved your makeup! Did you get it done at dreams? I can't wait to read your review! I'm so happy for you that it was everything you hoped for and more!! I can't wait to see Juan's pictures!! Congrats!!

Sarah - you look SO beautiful! That was defintiely the perfect dress for you. Your hair looks gorgeous too!

Thanks for including some pics from Edyta's wedding - she is another beautiful bride!

Sarah, first, congratulations, I'm so happy for you and jeff!

second, it looks like you had a fantastic time at your wedding and everything looked beautiful!

third, did you do your own makeup? Because your makeup for your welcome dinner & your wedding was absolutely perfect and exactly how I want mine for my wedding, so please share your secrets!

can't wait to read your review!

Thanks girls! I actually agonized over where to get my hair and makeup done. I originally wanted to do Hive, then had my doubts after some of the reviews. Then I was going to use who Christa used, but for some reason never got around to making an appointment. So, last minute, I decided to just use Dreams. I went for a hair and makeup trial 2 days before the wedding and my hair was great, my makeup absolutely HIDEOUS. I left literally in tears. I went back to the room and had a major meltdown. Jeff & my friends calmed me down and convinced me that I could do it myself. I did it right then and it looked great. But, two days later, I had a lot more tan so had to use a ton of bronzer- I can't believe it came out as good as it did! Anyway, looonnngg story short: Dreams did the hair, I did the makeup. I just described to the girl at Dreams what I wanted. I never did find a good picture, but she interpreted my explanation perfectly.

If you didn't see any of my previous posts about it a couple weeks ago, I went to the MAC counter and bought like $200 worth of makeup and had the girl show me how to do it, just in case I ended up having to do it for the wedding- I'm sooooo glad I did that now!

sarah-

everything turned out beautifully! i love LOVE your hair- i am going to try to have my sisters do it- was it hard? we also went to the MAC counter last night and i spent $168-hahah! everything looked amazing- congrats MRS!