Is it SO hard to ask.....GEESH!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:23 PM

her line of credit would definitely be cut off..what is wrong with people?? no respect

#22 BachataBride

• Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by lil_miss_frogg
      It's okay Amanda.....we still love you....and to comment about aother thread...BD=Buttnaked Diva....I go for that. Thanks about my siggy...I'm waiting for a MOD to tell me it's to big. I couldn't figure out how big it was....so if it's to big...MODs please size it down!
      Thanks!! :)

Love your definition of BD!!! That's awesome!!

#23 msemi305

• 162 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:40 PM

interesting all of thins wants me to go and get it and read...

#24 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:45 PM

I can agree with some of the comments here...I'm freaky about my books. Becuase I am, I am always hesitant to lend them out. My mother is actually afraid to borrow books from me...she is my mohter so I might forgive her...because she has a habit of braking the spines or folding back pages. With my books she actually uses a bookmark.

I have also read the first book of the Claiming of Sleeping Beauty series. It was a good book...you definitely couldn't put it down. And, it is the only erotic fiction I own in my library.
          Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#25 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Chiquita
            This is totally me!!!!
            Whew! I'm glad to know it's not just me! My father in law is always afraid to borrow books from me, since he fears he'll do something to it.
            Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
            Review Pictures Pro Pictures
            "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#26 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:38 PM

ugh, what a brat!! she prob. emailed you to make sure you WEREN'T there when she dropped it off.

i'm sorry you had to deal with that, but thanks for giving me a new reading recommendation! i'm off to amazon to check them out.
              Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#27 BachataBride

• Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by jax_the_beach_bride
                i dont think that its too much to ask .. but some people just dont understand what it means to keep things the way you got them..

if you like anne rice.. have you checked out the Twilight series yet? .. i really didnt think id like them.. but i Loved them!! ... Bachatabride, if your not too into erotic.. this series is a little bit softer.. doesnt get very 'informative' til the last book! :)
                I just had to tell you that I started the Twilight series & am totally addicted!!! I'm on the second book & am not getting much sleep at night - I just can't put it down!!! Thank you so much for the recommendation!

#28 lil_miss_frogg

• 826 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:48 AM

Amanda! If you like those you will like the 'Sookie Stackhouse Series.' The show True Blood on HBO is based on these books. I read 8 books in a week and a half. I couldn't put them down.
                  My Babies
                  "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
                  it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"

#29 BachataBride

• Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:29 PM

Thanks hun! I will have to keep them in mind for when I'm finished Twilight!! (shouldn't be long at the rate I'm going though! lol)

#30 CrystalM

• 829 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

WOW blast from the past - my group of friends passed those books around in high school!

They're an interesting read. You never watch disney princess movies the same after though!
                      I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users