Different songs for each persons?

So my wedding is in 3 weeks....i am trying to figure out if i should have a different song being played for each person walking down the aisle...( ex: One song for groomsmen, groom, bridemaids, bride) or should i just have one song as it will only take about 30 secs to a minute to get down the aisle....

Not sure if it will sound stupid just stopping in the middle of a song and going to a next one.

I spose you could fade it, but maybe it will take longer to get down or something....hmmm what to do./..

what did u do??

TIA!

I was in a wedding last year where they did that. Well it wasnt for when we were walking down the aisle but it was when we were introduced at the reception. There were 8 pairs (bmaid/groomsman), the parents of the bride, the parents of the groom, and the bride/groom. We all got to pick our own song and then do our own little entrance to it.. It was so awesome, everyone loved it and really showed everyones personalities off! So if thats any indication, that was 11 dif songs, I am sure you would be fine for four different ones for the ceremony!

Just personal opinion here..I think it's a tad too much.

One song for the groomsmen/groom, a song for the bridesmaids including maid/matron of honor, then a song for the bride's entrance. Thats three songs in the span of probably about five minutes total. lol..more than enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post

One song for the groomsmen/groom, a song for the bridesmaids including maid/matron of honor, then a song for the bride's entrance. Thats three songs in the span of probably about five minutes total. lol..more than enough.
I agree, this is what we did too.

i think it would be too much as well. kinda like an nba game where they play the signature song of each starter when they are introduced on the starting lineup wink.gif

actually that might be a fun idea now that i put it that way! but i think maybe more suited for the reception, not ceremony. esp seeing as how you've got someone working the cd player or whatever who probably might not be an english speaking individual. it might get kind of complicated to explain all that, kwim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post

I agree.. that is what we are going to do as well. Or we may even just do one song for the bridal party total and then one song for my entrance.

Unless you are doing a SUPER casual ceremony.... then I say, go for it. Have people pick songs and do their own entrances. It could be fun! smile29.gif