jerzygirl85
  • 342 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:15 PM

So I think I have narrowed it down to:

Claudia Rodriguez or someone from her team
    Moments That Matter
    Cecila Dumas
    Cancun Wedding Photography

They all have packages around my price range and their pictures look great. All are available on my wedding date. Now how to choose??

Any reviews/sample photos from past brides that have used any of these photographers would be appreciated! Thanks for any input
    ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#2 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:34 PM

There are actually several brides on this forum who have used those photographers in the past, and many reviews on them. If you do a search under those photogs names you should come across several threads discussing their work.

Since you like the quality of work for all of them, I think the next best thing to help you decide is really determining which photographer's style you like best, and of course which one gave you a good vibe during your communications! It's always beneficial to have a good rapport with your photographer, so really lean on your intuition. Budget also comes into play -- which one offers what you feel is the best "deal".

There are samples of each of those photographers' work on here, and everything looks beautiful. I really don't think you can go wrong!!!

#3 Evan Baines

Evan Baines
      • 50 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:31 PM

You're going to be spending more time with your wedding photographer than just about anyone else on your wedding day. Since you like each of those vendor's work, I'd say the next step is to get as much contact as you can (phone calls, email) to see which vendor has a personality that wins you over. Getting great photos requires that you be comfortable with the person, not just the style.

Good luck in your selection!

#4 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
        • 530 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Evan Baines
          You're going to be spending more time with your wedding photographer than just about anyone else on your wedding day. Since you like each of those vendor's work, I'd say the next step is to get as much contact as you can (phone calls, email) to see which vendor has a personality that wins you over. Getting great photos requires that you be comfortable with the person, not just the style.

Good luck in your selection!
          + 17 trillion

since we are just throwing around trillions these days

#5 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:09 AM

Yes, what Evan and Nic said!

Best wishes,
            Tod

#6 midnight24

midnight24
            • 754 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:53 AM

i'm debating the same photographers too!

#7 Simistar

Simistar
              • 645 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:46 AM

Jerzygirl85 -- sooo weird! I posted on this thread a day or so ago and my posting's not here! Odd. I blame it on my computer acting wonky.
                I also sent you a PM re: Cancun Wedding Photography...
                Please let me know if you didn't get it! :-)

Midnight24 - we used Cancun Wedding Photography... PM me if want more info:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users