Edyta & Terry´s slideshow (Dreams Los Cabos)

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

• Banned
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:03 PM

I just finished Edytas slideshow! Thank you girls for helping me find the song that she wanted.

ProShow Web Show

I really loved the photos with the horses, great idea! Sarah also had horses for her trashing of the dress shoot. I am giving it 100% to have it ready as soon as possible but sarah got about 1700 photos so it took me longer. And I am also working on Karlas photos, I am almost ready with those.

Take care

#2 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:07 PM

omg!!! We've been dying to see this! THanks Carlos!

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:13 PM

aren't they the cutest couple!!! edyta looks so beautiful!

great job Juan!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:13 PM

awesome job Juan!

#5 Martha

• VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:16 PM

Simply beautiful! I love the horse smiling at them! ha!

#6 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:18 PM

DARNIT, I need Cain home right now, I can't download the new program.. AGH this is sooo not fair

#7 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:18 PM

I'm so angry that I'm on my work laptop right now and I don't have the right program to open the SS and I can't download the program on this damn computer, damn work!!

I'll have to go on my home computer tomorrow, ahhhhhh, I've been waiting all day for these!

#8 PaulaV

• VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:19 PM

Guau Juan Carlos! Absolutely beautiful!
                ...and Edyta and Terry look like models!

#9 tvt

• VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:22 PM

Wow! They have to be one of the cutest couples ever! Love the pics Congrats Edyta!

#10 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:43 PM

MF... I freaking computer is pissing me off.. it won't let me download the program... WTF...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users