• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#11 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 05:14 PM

I think those would be perfect for TammyM! And I'm kinda thinking they would be really cute a centerpieces, instead of a cake table...Hmm, gonna have to think about that one- awesome find Kash!

#12 gkashmira

gkashmira
    • 1,962 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 05:31 PM

So the cupcakes would be both the centerpeices and the desserts? That is a great idea! For the cupcake hole at the very top you could even find a small vase that fits and put in a flower or two... hmmmm....
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#13 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by gkashmira
        So the cupcakes would be both the centerpeices and the desserts? That is a great idea! For the cupcake hole at the very top you could even find a small vase that fits and put in a flower or two... hmmmm....
        Holy Martha Kash! You are on a roll. Great ideas & pics! I love the cupcake idea.

#14 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 08:39 PM

OK, this is the quote I received from Sweet dreams..

Yes, I can do the cupcakes in pretty much any flavor you'd like :) Chocolate cake with white chocolate frosting sounds great.

My tiered cake stand has up to 6 tiers, but I could cut it down to only the top 3 (I'd just have to have a base made for those tiers to sit on, as only the largest/16" tier in the set has legs). I'd suggest that it would take at least a couple dozen cupcakes to fill up 3 tiers sufficiently, and imagine that if you put 2-4 on the top tier, about 8 on the middle tier, and at least 12 on the bottom tier, along with flowers, petals, chocolate shells and maybe some cascading ribbon, it would look lovely.

I have attached a couple photos of the tiered stand with other designs (they held 60 - 80+ cupcakes), but try to imagine it with your ideas, and only the top 3 tiers... and that will give you a good better idea of what we can do.

In terms of price, I charge $4 US per cupcake (i.e. 24 x $4 = $96), $30 US for the stand rental, plus a delivery/stand pick up fee (depending on where you're having your reception - where will it be?). I also charge a $100 US deposit on the stand, but this will be refunded upon the prompt return receipt of the stand in complete and original condition following the wedding.

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:07 AM

kash, sarah, and tammym...i posted more cupcake pics in teh 3rd post!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            i'll send you the jpg so you can email it to cake bakeries and maye to see if she can help.

here are some more pics...(click on the pic to get a bigger version)

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
            Ooh, I love the really elaborate one with chocolate and flowers- awesome!

#17 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:27 PM

Tammy I love the first pic u posted, it is so beautiful and sooooooo yummy looking

#18 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 09:29 PM

I think I decided to do individual wedding cakes for our guests. I think it would be a nice touch since our wedding is so small.

#19 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:54 PM

Tammy - do you have those other cupcake pictures anymore 9from teh 3rd post) - I can't see them... When I click on them it says "wrong iD"

Edit: This post made a "Senior Member" with a banner and everything! Yiiiippppppeeeeee!
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by gkashmira
                  Tammy - do you have those other cupcake pictures anymore 9from teh 3rd post) - I can't see them... When I click on them it says "wrong iD"

Edit: This post made a "Senior Member" with a banner and everything! Yiiiippppppeeeeee!

Yippee miss senior member!!

i will check my home computer to see if the pics are there...they got deleted in that last upgrade

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users