Photo

Steph's engagement pics- Need a photog??

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 istephiez

istephiez
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

Hey there

We wanted to share a link to our photographer's blog. We are bringing him from LA to Mexico in May for our wedding weekend and we did an engagement photo shoot to get to know him. He posted his favorites that he did a little retouching on and posted them as a preview on his blog. We are so happy with the results and are excited to have him with us the entire stay in Mexico :)

Stephanie and Gabe
    Check em out and let me know what you think!!
    View My Blog

#2 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:18 PM

Your pics are great. I'm going to try to get of hold of him because the photographer who was going totake our enagagement photos is far into her pregnancy and cannot take photos right now.

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:23 PM

Great photos, I can't wait to see your wedding pictures. Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

#4 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

Absolutely beautiful Steph ~ I live in Cerritos...where are those pics taken at? FI and I are doing our engagement session on April 19th so we're still looking for a great location to shoot them at!!!!

#5 nicole.gia

nicole.gia
          • 318 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

Hi Steph! Your pictures are gorgeous! I looked at his website and his wedding package price isn't bad at all...do you mind me asking how much he charges for a dw? Thanks!

#6 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

Oh wow those were awesome photos! You're gorgeous girl and are going to make a stunning bride!

#7 laybar

laybar
            • 249 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:22 PM

Awesome engagement photos!!

#8 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
              • 3,347 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:27 PM

Steph, I know I already told you but damn girl you are stunning! Your photographer is amazing and your wedding pictures are going to be gorgeous! I'm so happy for you! And again, I would kill for your hair!
                ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#9 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:17 PM

Those are great photos. And you have fabulous hair! :0)
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#10 istephiez

istephiez
                  • 74 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:00 PM

You guys are so sweet, I told my girls on the royal blog that I have been in such a funk lately because of finance and that its so nice to come on this site and have all of you make me feel so great!! Thank you for the kind words.

As for the pictures we shot them at UCLA in the halls and corridors and they have a botanical garden walkway on the south side of the campus that we took all the scenic shots.

His name is Ion just tell him I told you about him if you'd like to call him. I know him through a friend of mine so not sure if I got a better rate but he charged me his wedding day price + travel of course and a travel fee for out of work days :) He is super great and very nice! We are thrilled!! i will post a link when we return to show our wedding pics as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users