Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:04 PM
Thus far my fav DIY project was my homemade soaps. That was a very long project esp since the soaps have to dry for two weeks before packaging. I just finished them up this week. I put three soaps- 2 hearts and 1 sea soap (either seashells. dolphins or starfish) for the woman and one bigger bar soap for the guys, in the cute little clear plastic bags from Michaels, I had already printed out our logos on sicky paper and put the hand cut logos on the bags lol. Then I tied orange and green ribbon on the bags.
I started shopping for items to make my own barefoot sandals. That'll prolly be my next fav project. I also started shopping for the paper to use on my DIY travel mugs...
I think I will have Ana do my programs as she did my invites as well.
Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:55 PM
I think we are going to make soaps for my bridal shower so thanks for the 2 week tip I didn't know that.
Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:45 PM
We're having a photobooth, so our favors are the photos themselves...since they print in 2x6 strips, we got little plastic bookmark sleeves for everyone to take their picture strips home in. At everyone's place at the reception, there will be a bookmark sleeve with a note in it explaining what it's for.
Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:26 PM
Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:46 PM
1. Get Iron on "Bride" jewels to put on a bathing suit, bottom of skirt, hat, tanks etc... (and do this for the MOH and Bride's maids) I really want to give my bride's maids some clothing with their title on it, it would be fun to wear it throughout the week.
2. Make personalized to-go mugs with pictures of my finace and I with the guest. Sort of like a scrapbook of memories and I want to find a good saying about drinking, haha(everytime I've been to Mexico I've brought these to keep my drinks cold in the sun, they are a lifesaver!)
3. I am going to sew some table runners to bring in my wedding color, just incase.
4. A "bought" blanket for pictures on the beach, then embroider some of your vows on it? It would make a cute picture. I love the idea of having your vows somewhere (I am hoping to embroider a sentence from mine in blue, in the inside of my dress.
5. Make homemade candy for OOT bags and put it in a bag with your monogram sticker to seal it!
That is all I can think of right now, Hope it gives you some inspiration!
Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:47 PM
Lots of good DIYs as well
Im sending out postcards to the guests 3 weeks before to get them excited...vistaprint
making my guestbook in to a scrapbook with pictures throughout it...
personalized t-shirts for my girls and my mom
Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:19 PM
| Originally Posted by scottgm2 |
so does anyone have templates of the coloring and activity books
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users