Photo

Outside vendor (Photog/Videographer) policy for RMB?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Zinski

Zinski
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:04 PM

Does anyone know the Riu allows outside photographers and videographers at your wedding? We have two friends/guests that do both and would much rather use them than anyone else. Any information on this would help! Thanks!

#2 montegobay09

montegobay09
    • 832 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

Yes you are allowed having an outside photographer at RMB. Marshall1980 is having one come in for her April 11th wedding...pretty sure it's her anyway..I'm sure she can give you more specifics on exactly what she needed to do.

#3 Zinski

Zinski
      • 46 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:36 AM

Oh I hope you're right. Right after I posted that thread I came across a post from Indigo saying that she couldn't have an outside photographer at RMB. I REALLY want to use my friends!

#4 montegobay09

montegobay09
        • 832 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:52 PM

You should PM Marshall1980 We write each other often enough and she's extremely helpful. I'm guessing she just didn't see this post or she would've helped you for sure. Her wedding is next Saturday and I'm going to see her there so if you don't get a hold of her repost something on here and I'll see it to let you know what I found out from her.

#5 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:06 PM

have you tried asking Chantelle the WC?

#6 Zinski

Zinski
            • 46 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:20 PM

I did PM Marshall1980 and she gave some good info. Thanks! She told me that you CAN bring in an outside vendor. So that's good! And no, I haven't talk to the WC about anything yet because my wedding date is only on hold, I have yet to confirm it. It's still a year away!

#7 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

Perfect!! At least you're prepared!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users