Sign in to follow this  
Zinski

Outside vendor (Photog/Videographer) policy for RMB?

Does anyone know the Riu allows outside photographers and videographers at your wedding? We have two friends/guests that do both and would much rather use them than anyone else. Any information on this would help! Thanks!

Yes you are allowed having an outside photographer at RMB. Marshall1980 is having one come in for her April 11th wedding...pretty sure it's her anyway..I'm sure she can give you more specifics on exactly what she needed to do.

Oh I hope you're right. Right after I posted that thread I came across a post from Indigo saying that she couldn't have an outside photographer at RMB. I REALLY want to use my friends!

You should PM Marshall1980 We write each other often enough and she's extremely helpful. I'm guessing she just didn't see this post or she would've helped you for sure. Her wedding is next Saturday and I'm going to see her there so if you don't get a hold of her repost something on here and I'll see it to let you know what I found out from her.

I did PM Marshall1980 and she gave some good info. Thanks! She told me that you CAN bring in an outside vendor. So that's good! And no, I haven't talk to the WC about anything yet because my wedding date is only on hold, I have yet to confirm it. It's still a year away!