Photo

Canadian Real Touch Flowers...HELP!!!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
  • 232 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

I really want to get real touch bouquets for my wedding I think they are absolutely beautiful! I was going to go through Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique who I heard AMAZING reviews for, But if I ordered through her I would get KILLED on the exchange rate! Does anyone know of any Canadian vendors that have good reviews?

Thanks Ladies!,

Brianne

#2 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

I would check Bridal Blooms by Laura - she's a member on this forum. She's awesome!

#3 bittersweet

bittersweet
      • 44 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

Here are a few...

Flowers to Go - located in Ontario (not sure if her site is up yet but I know her and would recommend her)
        Special Day Designs...I think is Canadian...I'm pretty sure, but I don't know her really.
        Bittersweet Wedding Designs - located in Alberta (that's me)
        I think I heard about Blooms by Laura - located in Ontario as well I think.

I haven't heard of too many others but I could be missing a few. If you scroll through the forums, there are probably more mentioned!

#4 DWbride09

DWbride09
        • 171 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:46 PM

I used Special Day Designs. They were great and the flowers are gorgeous.

I have pics up in this section if you search.

#5 montegobay09

montegobay09
          • 832 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:55 PM

A friend of mine used Bitter Sweet Wedding Designs (she posted above) and loved them so much that she convinced me to use them too. Crystal is great to communicate with and was able to deliver my flowers quickly since I was kind of last minute with my order!
            Great service so far! She sent them last week so I should get them very soon!!

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:05 PM

I ordered my flowers from canada, they are amazing! Here is my thread with pictures

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t37333

and here is their site

Lifelike Silk Wedding Flowers: Artificial Bridal Floral Arrangements Of Top Quality

#7 Racine.Ryan

Racine.Ryan
              • 124 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

I went with Bitter Sweet Wedding Designs. She is amazing. I was torn between a custom order and a beautiful design of hers. I wish I could get a buy one get one half off deal and I'd carry them both. :) It's so hard to decide but she's really great to work with.

#8 montegobay09

montegobay09
                • 832 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:07 PM

I used Click the image to open in full size.

#9 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
                  • 100 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

Love your bouquet....you look just radiant.... definitely a very happy & beautiful bride !
                    Can't wait to see more of your photos.

#10 barrow

barrow
                    • 121 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:50 AM

Can someone help me?! I also went with Bittersweet, and spoke with Crystal upto the point I placed my order, made my 50% deposit and now she is missing in action. All of this over a month now. I have been sending her numerous e-mails and no reply. Also hunted down her number because on the site it has no area code.Been calling, left messages no answer. I am about to panic, leaving in 4 weeks. Any advice?
                      life is too short, live in the moments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users