Sign in to follow this  
soccergurl3

Canadian Real Touch Flowers...HELP!!!

I really want to get real touch bouquets for my wedding I think they are absolutely beautiful! I was going to go through Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique who I heard AMAZING reviews for, But if I ordered through her I would get KILLED on the exchange rate! Does anyone know of any Canadian vendors that have good reviews?

Thanks Ladies!,

Brianne

Here are a few...

Flowers to Go - located in Ontario (not sure if her site is up yet but I know her and would recommend her)

Special Day Designs...I think is Canadian...I'm pretty sure, but I don't know her really.

Bittersweet Wedding Designs - located in Alberta (that's me)

I think I heard about Blooms by Laura - located in Ontario as well I think.

I haven't heard of too many others but I could be missing a few. If you scroll through the forums, there are probably more mentioned!

A friend of mine used Bitter Sweet Wedding Designs (she posted above) and loved them so much that she convinced me to use them too. Crystal is great to communicate with and was able to deliver my flowers quickly since I was kind of last minute with my order!

Great service so far! She sent them last week so I should get them very soon!!

I went with Bitter Sweet Wedding Designs. She is amazing. I was torn between a custom order and a beautiful design of hers. I wish I could get a buy one get one half off deal and I'd carry them both. :) It's so hard to decide but she's really great to work with.

Can someone help me?! I also went with Bittersweet, and spoke with Crystal upto the point I placed my order, made my 50% deposit and now she is missing in action. All of this over a month now. I have been sending her numerous e-mails and no reply. Also hunted down her number because on the site it has no area code.Been calling, left messages no answer. I am about to panic, leaving in 4 weeks. Any advice?