Jump to content

Photo

Show us your welcome dinner dress!


  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#51 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
  • Member
  • 657 posts

    Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

    lol! man then you got a killer deal on your wedding dress
    Cory & Jennifer
    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

    #52 Adlergray

    Adlergray
    • Banned
    • 294 posts

      Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:39 AM

      This is my Welcome dinner dress and my AHR dress

      Click the image to open in full size.

      Click the image to open in full size.


      #53 tdmitchell

      tdmitchell
      • Member
      • 719 posts

        Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:53 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Adlergray
        This is my Welcome dinner dress and my AHR dress

        Click the image to open in full size.

        Click the image to open in full size.

        Very Cute!!! I like it alot! Where did you get it from?

        #54 Adlergray

        Adlergray
        • Banned
        • 294 posts

          Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:05 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by tdmitchell
          Very Cute!!! I like it alot! Where did you get it from?
          Its Jill Stuart, It was going to be my reception dress but I liked my new dress so much that there is no way I am changing!

          #55 MarieSam

          MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

            Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:38 AM

            OMG I LOVE that dress, its fabulous!!!!

            #56 m_willis22

            m_willis22
            • Newbie
            • 123 posts

              Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:43 AM

              here is mine. lets see if this work, i have never posted a pic here.

              Click the image to open in full size.

              #57 meli122

              meli122
              • Jr. Member
              • 269 posts

                Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

                Yes! Ebay is my new bff!!

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
                lol! man then you got a killer deal on your wedding dress


                #58 IslamoradaBride

                IslamoradaBride
                • Jr. Member
                • 459 posts

                  Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

                  So I ordered the turquoise J.Crew and it was too big-- and they didn't have the next size down in that color. (And I wasn't crazy about any of the other colors.) I was pretty down about it but today I found something even better!

                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  Got it from T.J. Maxx. It's BCBG and super light and fun. Pardon the blurred face-- I looked especially dorky!

                  #59 Adlergray

                  Adlergray
                  • Banned
                  • 294 posts

                    Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by IslamoradaBride
                    So I ordered the turquoise J.Crew and it was too big-- and they didn't have the next size down in that color. (And I wasn't crazy about any of the other colors.) I was pretty down about it but today I found something even better!

                    Click the image to open in full size.

                    Got it from T.J. Maxx. It's BCBG and super light and fun. Pardon the blurred face-- I looked especially dorky!
                    What a cute dress! I think you made a great choice!

                    #60 tylersgirl

                    tylersgirl
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,681 posts

                      Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:13 PM

                      That dress looks great on you Maggie! So cute!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users