Photo

wedding at riu montego bay

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 leighann2468

leighann2468
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:13 AM

I was wondering if anyone has had a recent wedding at the Riu Montego Bay and if they could give me any information. I am having a wedding there in June.

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum. Here are just a couple posts on the forum, you can use the search field and type in that location, and you'll get more..

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t38854

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33488

#3 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
      • 475 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

I found just exploring the Jamaica forum to be really useful, including some of the Riu Ochos Rios (ROR) posts.

I am also getting married at RMB in June.
        Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#4 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
        • 475 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

I found just exploring the Jamaica forum to be really useful, including some of the Riu Ochos Rios (ROR) posts.

I am also getting married at RMB in June.
          Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#5 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
          • 100 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

My daughter is getting married at the RIU-Montego Bay the week of June 21st

I have been searching on several different Forums that have been very helpful. You should look at The Wedding Review Forum & you will find Trice's 03-07-09 RIU Mobay Review, and I think that is where LilPaisley's & Yours Truly have posted theirs. Also on the Jamaica Accomodations & Site forum, there is a Riu Montego Bay (RMB) *Post wedding info & attachments* thread.

I have been told that Chantelle the WC is a real sweet heart & so easy to work with. I know my daughter is waiting to hear from her to get some things confirmed. I will post any info that she receives. There are also a few April brides out here on the BDW & I'm sure they will share their experiences with us once they come back from their honeymoons. I know a few will post their Wedding Reviews & lots of photos.

#6 montegobay09

montegobay09
            • 832 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:25 PM

I'm leaving for RMB in 10 days!!!! I will gladly answer any of your questions when you get back. I will get to meet BDW memebers Marshall1980 and jjurick there too and I'm sure they will come back with lots of info too.

In the meantime the prior posts are right, you can find most of your info here on the Jamaica forum. This thread is super helpful http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t37144 as well as the sticky at the top of the Jamaica forum called *Riu Montego Bay (RMB) Wedding Dates *important links here*

Good luck and happy planning!!

#7 marshall1980

marshall1980
              • 52 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:57 AM

I'll be getting married there next Saturday, 4-11-09 and I'll be sure to post plenty of info for you ladies when I get back. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about planning, though. I'll be happy to answer anything and help out as much as I can. Montegobay09, can't wait to see you there!

#8 Trice

Trice
                • 295 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t38922

#9 montegobay09

montegobay09
                  • 832 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Trice
                    How could we have left that one out?!! Yes, Trice's review is great too!!!

Can't wait!

#10 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                    • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:10 PM

Starry T also just posted a teaser and plans to post a review soon. Check out the threads and if you have any questions, please PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users