• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:03 AM

I'm having one of those days where I want to eat everything in sight (and out of sight). I'm sitting at my desk and I swear I just smelled an egg sandwich. No, no egg sandwich, but now I want one. There's a candy bar staring at me. I'm so ready to dive into my lunch. I keep thinking about Dunkin Donuts. I hate these days!

#2 sunset78

sunset78
    • 1,280 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:09 AM

LOL... I'm having one of those days as well. I just ate a trail mix bar that had peanuts and almonds covered in carmel.... it was good...lol I want another one...lol

#3 kiki317

kiki317
      • 162 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:11 AM

Just go to Dunkin Donuts! We all have our days- you can make up for it tomorrow- if it were me i'd be at Burger King- mmm... whopper with cheese. Ok- now i know what i'm having for lunch! thanks!

#4 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

OMG I have been feeling like this for like 2 weeks now! And me and A were just talking about Krispy Kreme donuts, I even called the Casey's gas station here to see if they sold them....the answer was no WTF is going on!!??

#5 KristinaM

KristinaM
          • VIP Member
          • 3,082 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:14 AM

Those days are the worst... and I can openly admit I have them more often then I should. I tend to just give in to the cravings (in moderation of course!) It's so much easier than making yourself nuts!
          Funny you mention the smells because all morning I've been swearing I smell pizza but it's nowhere to be found!

#6 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KristinaM
            Those days are the worst... and I can openly admit I have them more often then I should. I tend to just give in to the cravings (in moderation of course!) It's so much easier than making yourself nuts!
            Funny you mention the smells because all morning I've been swearing I smell pizza but it's nowhere to be found!
            That's so weird. My boss said she thought she kept smelling pizza this morning too! I've moved on to wanting mac and cheese. I just want a huge bowl of the really creamy homemade kind.

#7 KristinaM

KristinaM
            • VIP Member
            • 3,082 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
            • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kristy!
            That's so weird. My boss said she thought she kept smelling pizza this morning too! I've moved on to wanting mac and cheese. I just want a huge bowl of the really creamy homemade kind.
            Ooh that does sound good. I can't look at this thread anymore- you're making me hungrryyy! hahaha

#8 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:22 AM

I'm totally having this kind of day today! I just dove into my bag of Ketchup Crispy Minis. I don't usually eat lunch until 1pm but I'm freaking STARVING right now! I always find this happens when I don't sleep 8 hours a night...argh...

#9 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KristinaM
                OMG, I am totally having one of these days, egged on by PMSing but, I seriously almost just ate a piece of pepperoni pizza for breakfast.

I mean it was literally in my hands, and I put it back in the fridge and was like "NO"

ha ha ha

#10 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:37 AM

MMM pepperoni pizza for breakfast sounds good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users