• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by divadivine25
    Thanks, I'll try that. I was confident in the address I had until they began to question the validity of it at UPS, and at $45 bucks to ship, I wanted to make sure! Thanks ladies!

Lastly, is there a phone number for Chandlyn? This way they can call if the package has trouble getting there.

Chicklet:
    How long did it take you to receive your marriage license? And did you make any changes to your name before receiving the actual license?
    Mine just got here this week actually and I got married Jan 22 so it takes a couple of months to get here.
    I could change things like bills and such but nothing from the government. My health card, license, bank info and passport all still have my old name.

#12 divadivine25

divadivine25
    • 427 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chicklet
      Mine just got here this week actually and I got married Jan 22 so it takes a couple of months to get here.
      I could change things like bills and such but nothing from the government. My health card, license, bank info and passport all still have my old name.
      That's what I thought. We thought about getting married here first but I dont need any of those things changed right away. Just gives me one more thing to look forward to.

#13 lori1954

lori1954
      • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

i am reading about wedding package information for your wedding. how soon before you leave for jamaica did you get those?

#14 divadivine25

divadivine25
        • 427 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:25 PM

I completed mine by email unless there's something else I have yet to receive. Are those the forms that you fill out when you confirm the wedding date and time?

#15 divadivine25

divadivine25
          • 427 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:45 PM

::update::
            Fedex delivered my documents to ROR in two days!

#16 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
            • 2,233 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:32 AM

divadivine25 - 2 days thats really fast! What a relief for you, that they are there, one less thing to worry about
              July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#17 divadivine25

divadivine25
              • 427 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:17 AM

You have no idea!!! With only a few weeks left, Im so nervous, and that was my biggest issue! Check!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users