Photo

April Fools Tricks :)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 sunset78

sunset78
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:11 AM

I tried it too and it don't do anything either.

#12 KristinaM

KristinaM
    • VIP Member
    • 3,082 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jpitts78
    I'm glad it wasn't just me!! haha

#13 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:26 AM

Last year we got our bosses good with TONS of tricks so no ideas left for this year now ! Gave them fake phone messages to call Mr Lion or Mr Behr and the number called the local Zoo......Bosses office is always hot so she has fans all over so we collected the hole punches and put them in her fans so when she turned them on it was confetti all over. We also took the keys from the keyboard off and switched them around - not good for someone that isnt a good typer and has to look at the keys LOL Happy tricks ladies!!

#14 sunset78

sunset78
      • 1,280 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:16 PM

Here's a site with some pranks on it...

April Fool Zone - April Fool's Pranks and Practical Jokes

#15 fudgie

fudgie
        • 353 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:17 PM

My sister, who is flying on a different airline to our wedding with her family, phoned me this morning and said she got a call from her travel agent and they are cancelling her flight! I asked if they could get on a different day but she said they won't get a refund back in time so they could not go. My head was literally spinning, I just about broke down at my desk then she said "April Fool's" - I almost died and hung up on her. She phoned me right back, so proud of her joke, I eventually laughted but I swear she almost made me puke.
          Soooo....I thought it would be a good one to pull on my FI. He totally believed me, said he was coming to get me at work right away so we could figure something out. I then said "and you want to know something else? today is April the 1st".I am as mean as my sister :)
          Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#16 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KristinaM
          Ok what is the CTRL ALT arrow supposed to do?? Like an idiot I just did it myself but its not doing anything!!! LOL
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by jpitts78
          if you do ctrl+alt+down arrow first, it will flip your screen image upside-down, then ctrl+alt+up arrow flips it back.

i guess it would be handy if you have a tilt-able monitor and someone was standing in front of you on the other side of the counter/desk, you could flip then tilt and they wouldnt have to walk around to your side to see it??

#17 sunset78

sunset78
          • 1,280 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:24 PM

Hmmm... maybe my work set something up so it can't be done? Doesn't work for me.... but I will try it when I get home.

#18 KJT1985

KJT1985
            • 694 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:26 PM

The ctrl-alt-down arrow doesn't work for me either (PC but vista??). anyway, today is my fiance's birthday and I don't feel like it's nice to prank him (hehe). I'm not really in the mood for jokes but am trying to come up with something to do to the crazy brazilian i share an office with....

#19 KristinaM

KristinaM
              • VIP Member
              • 3,082 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
              • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

Doesn't work for me either! I'll have to try at home.

#20 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:03 PM

I didn't play any b/c I am not good at lying and I start laughing.

FI told me to come pick him up b/c he got fired! haha he is so goofy, I didn't fall for it.

My sis told my mom that she came out of class today and someone had wrecked my mom's new bmw really bad and they didn't leave a note (my sis's car is in the shop so she is driving my moms). She said my mom started screaming "WHAT"! Hahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users