Photo

diamond white color and ivory??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jls62081

jls62081
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:58 PM

Okay i am kind of new to this forum and I need some major advice. We are getting married in Cancun in May. I have bought my wedding dress which is a diamond white color?? Do i get ivory colored everything else, (tux, flower girl dresses, etc..?? I was told by someone that if I put white next to my dress the pictures etc.. will make my dress look dingy?? On top of it my fiance was thinking of wearing a white suit!!! arrgghh!! Totally confused and need help!

Here is a pic of my dress (bad pic cause not on all way and no slip underneath)
    Click the image to open in full size.

Here is a pic of the girls flower girl dresses (but will be ivory) do you think that the dresses will look okay together??
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:29 AM

I definitely think the ivory is going to look better than white. Would your FI consider wearing a khaki colored suit? in photos diamond white and natural white will look the same, but diamond white is much softer than natural white. White will look very chalky next to diamond white.

#3 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
      • 165 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:19 AM

Have FI get an Ivory suit. I agree, white next to your dress will look chalky, if everyone else is in ivory your dress will "pop" a bit and it should look nice.

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:33 AM

I also have a diamond white dress. FI is going to wear a very light khaki colored suit. No one else gets to wear white! Except my bms jewelry will be sort of white-ish with pearls and such.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 jls62081

jls62081
          • 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:02 PM

Thank you all sooo much!! That helps a lot!

#6 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:26 PM

I also have a diamond white dress. wondering what color no edge vail to do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users