Sign in to follow this  
MarieSam

Anyone watch "My Boys" on TBS ~ new season starts tonight!!!

YAY I am so excited that the new season starts tonight (March 31st)!!!!! elefant.gifbunny_4.gifelefant.gifbunny_4.gifelefant.gif

I am such a fan of this show, mostly because I'm in the same line of work as PJ and because the show is so cleverly written and just so damn funny!!! cheesy.gif

Can't wait to rev up my tivo and watch tonight's first episode popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Anyone else a fan of My Boys?

Woohoo! I miss that show. They have been playing the reruns to get us all excited. I cannot wait to find out what happens at the wedding. Must DVR it tonight.

I was sooo bumed there want a my boys on my dvr this week!!!! Being a chi girl myself! I even got my FI watching and I can't wait to see them together they are such a cute couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlergray View Post
I was sooo bumed there want a my boys on my dvr this week!!!! Being a chi girl myself! I even got my FI watching and I can't wait to see them together they are such a cute couple
Aren't they just the cutest together? Ooh and if you miss episodes they have all of them streaming online wink.gif