Photo

What are you getting waxed?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
  • 888 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:27 PM

Prolly a brazilian for me... maybe legs too.

For the girl who asked: Brazilian is EVERYTHING, and by that we mean even the little hairs in your tushie. I only don't like it because it takes so long and is OUCH! But it's definitely worth it.

#22 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
    • 266 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:21 PM

eyebrows, legs, underarms and bikini line!
      Mr & Mrs Newby

#23 seaprincess

seaprincess
      • 753 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sapphire723
        Prolly a brazilian for me... maybe legs too.

For the girl who asked: Brazilian is EVERYTHING, and by that we mean even the little hairs in your tushie. I only don't like it because it takes so long and is OUCH! But it's definitely worth it.
        You might want to shop around for someone who works a bit quicker! I had my first one done with someone who took 45 minutes and my girl now is in and out in under 10 minutes! We've discussed how this is possible and she says she just goes for it b/c she know its painful so why linger? I was super impressed when she finished up the first time b/c it wasn't nearly as bad as the first time. Just a thought!
        Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#24 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
        • 573 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:17 AM

eyebrow and legs only, sorry not as adventurous as some.

#25 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:14 AM

how bad does the brazilian hurt I've always been scared to try it

#26 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by seaprincess
              You might want to shop around for someone who works a bit quicker! I had my first one done with someone who took 45 minutes and my girl now is in and out in under 10 minutes! We've discussed how this is possible and she says she just goes for it b/c she know its painful so why linger? I was super impressed when she finished up the first time b/c it wasn't nearly as bad as the first time. Just a thought!
              Wow, that's impressive. Yeah, my place takes like 45min-1hour and I'd much rather them get it done in 10 minutes. I can handle the pain for 10 minutes, but for 45 minutes, it feels like torture.

I bought a home kit, but there's just some places I can't reach on my own.

#27 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jess
                how bad does the brazilian hurt I've always been scared to try it
                It hurts a little more than any other kind of waxing, but if you can handle other types of waxing, you can handle this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users