Photo

Past november brides....question.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 saltocoach

saltocoach
  • 235 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:46 AM

Past November brides..... what time was your ceremony? I'm starting to second guess my time and I think I want to bump it back an hour. I'd hate to get married in the dark! I know that pictures are better at sunset but in November things get dark very quickly and I don't want to chase the sun. Thanks!

#2 Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo

Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo
    • 249 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:26 PM

Hello Anita,
      In november, the sun sets around 6pm 6-15pm.
      I don't know at what time you are planning to have your ceremony, but as a photographer the hour before the sunset is one of the best time to shoot.
      And you still have a little bit of light for 20-30 minutes after the sunset.
      Of course depending on the location of your ceremony, the sun might dissapear before it sets (behind the mountains or the hotels...).
      I would be glad to give you more details !
      aaaweddingphotovideo by Jeremy Herman

#3 Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo

Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo
      • 249 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

Hello Anita,
        In november, the sun sets around 6pm 6-15pm.
        I don't know at what time you are planning to have your ceremony, but as a photographer the hour before the sunset is one of the best time to shoot.
        And you still have a little bit of light for 20-30 minutes after the sunset.
        Of course depending on the location of your ceremony, the sun might dissapear before it sets (behind the mountains or the hotels...).
        I would be glad to give you more details !
        aaaweddingphotovideo by Jeremy Herman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users