Legal Wedding - RIU Ceremony Question
Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:22 AM
For any of the brides that had a legal wedding at the RIU - I am wondering how the ceremony goes.....I do know the ceremony is short - about 15 minutes or so...
Should we create our own vows, so we have something to say while we exchange our rings? I believe I heard that we exchange rings with no words??
Do we have a chance to say our own words at some point or is it all scripted?
If anyone can add to this or has any feedback, it would be greatly appreciated!!!
Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:25 AM
Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:45 AM
Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:58 AM
Erika told me that the legal ceremony must be performed in Spanish by the minister and that she will be the translator. That being said, if you are planning on having a sand ceremony, that can be done in English. I'm not sure about the rings part though but it sounds like a great place to exchange your own vows if that's what you want to do! (we're not because I'm too shy!)
Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:01 AM
Just a few more questions that popped into my brain
1) When do you need to have the final number of guests?
Like one week before you arrive to Cabo
2) Is the ceremony in Spanish or English? I have heard that it may be in Spanish and I was wondering who translates it into English?
if you are having a legal ceremony this one is at Spanish and I make the transduction to English if you have a simbolic ceremony that one is on English
3) We arrive on September 21 and the wedding is on the 25th, on what day do you think will we be meeting with you to discuss details? We are trying to arrange a couple off-resort excursions (horseback riding, zip lining) and we would like to book them soon but we do not want it to interfere withour meeting with you
Thi9s can vbe the next they of your arrival at 9:00 am
4) Did the photographer respond if 7:30pm-8:30pm will be ok for our hour of photography?
I am still waitting for the response
5) Can wedding rehearsals be arranged the night before? How long does it take and what happens?
this rehersal at the beach took around 10 minutes and I explain were is the ceremony how to acomodate and if it is for dinner this can be at the Baja California restaurant and you can check with your guest what you need. For a rehersal in a speciality restaurant this one can only be up to 10 people and the services at the restaurantas is around 2 hours.
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our questions. We are under 6 months away and getting very excited!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users