• 4,455 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by ssbrocch
    I'm getting married at Casa China Blanca
    oh i've seen pictures - its amazing!!

#22 farrahla

• 58 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:13 AM

I'm getting married at the Villa Verano in Puerto Vallarta. It looks heavenly. However, from the last post, I almost put a deposit down on the Tres Vidas and Quinta Maria Cortez. They are sister villas and share the same property. They are reasonably priced. I was told by a realtor that the Verano was booked two years in advance! I was shocked so contacted them myself and they had a week opened in the off season. I also had a friend who did the Quinta Maria Cortez/Tres Vidas and it was amazing. The only problem is it is tricky to book both villas if you need them, and all three villas at the Tres Vidas at the same time--but possible if done in advance.

#23 BN Fotografia

BN Fotografia
      • 217 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:25 PM

I hope you have a successful planning experience and are able to find vendors you require to make your day amazing!

#24 hbr5515

• 7 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:33 PM

Hi there! We are getting married at Our Lady of Guadalupe and then having the reception at the CasaMagna Marriott. I would also suggest looking into the Botanical Gardens- they were super nice out there and the grounds were beautiful- unfortunately we couldn't work it out with the time our Mass will take place. But, I am happy to pass along their info. Best of luck!

#25 amandalsu

• 122 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:46 PM

We are getting married at Villa Celeste. We toured quite a few villas though if you have any questions about some in the area.

#26 lani76

• 64 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

My ceremony is at the Church of Our Lady Guadalupe and reception is at Casa Aventura. So excited!
              ~ Marie-Laine

#27 Susanandmo

• 698 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:40 AM

We are getting married at the Dreams Villamagna in Nuevo Vallarta... I bit nervous since it's a new location...

#28 lmarie29

• 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

were getting married at quinta maria cortez
                  lisa marie

#29 jennintacoma

• 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:33 PM

We had our wedding in PV on March 29th. We had the ceremony on Conchas Chinas Beach and the reception at Villa Las Palmeras. It was wonderful!!

#30 ipodgirl

• 49 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:11 PM

We are attending a wedding in Marival Resort & Suites Nuevo Vallarta in July '09. Can't wait!!
                      :: 8.8.08 Le Meridien Cancun ::
                      picture by Sergio the photographer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users