past brides

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jill

• 113 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:38 PM

anyone who got there make up done there, did they use new brushes for your application?? Was it just like getting make up done at home?

#2 jamaica2009bride

• 123 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:04 AM

I've never gotten my makeup done at home so I won't be much help. I'm about 99% sure that they didn't use new brushes, but to be honest I was in a such a daze I can't say for sure. She did an amazing job on my makeup- I don't wear very much normally and she kept it simple. I looked like myself but she put on just enough that it looked great in pics. She was very bossy (in a good way!) telling me not to worry that she does a dozen brides a week and she definitely knew what she was doing. She did my hair as well, and she was brilliant at that too. I can't remember her name, though, sorry.

#3 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

the stylist that did my makeup and used thse throwaway makeup wedges..as for brushes , for my face and blush, she did not use a new brush.

#4 chicklet

• 718 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

They used new brushes for me and yes it was like getting your makeup done. They went very suttle with me cause I told them I don't normally wear much makeup. Sure did make my eyes stand out though. They did a great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users