Photo

New to this!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mskimmy16

mskimmy16
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:29 PM

Hey guys! My name is Kim. I am looking at getting married in April of 2010! Not quite sure on the date yet!
    I am trying to pick a location I am thinking of Sandals in Jamaca but I just found out that its a couples only resort and a few of our friends are single so I am still looking!!! That is why I am here!

I am 34 and just got purposed to on my birthday March 16th! My fiance and I have dated for 7 years! We were both married prior to this! Its our second marriage!

We were high school sweet hearts married the wrong people we both have 2 kids each and are now back together! I am truly happy and no this is where I was meant to be all along! Our families are very happy! Except there are a few unhappy that we are going to have a destination wedding! My mom is one of them she doesnt have alot of money and she has to have 24 hour care Brian and I take care of her and my handi cap older sister! They live with us!

We are not trying to exclude anyone and if there is a way for me to save the money I will take my mom with us to get married and then send her home with my brother or sister! (not sure on this yet!)

So we have also been looking into a destination wedding in like the US Virgin Islands or Florida but I realy wanted a all inclusive hotel and on the beach!!! I am just trying to think of how to save a few bucks if we didnt need to get everyone passports!

We are from Minnesota! So there is no white sand beaches here and I just dont want the drama of our ex's being around! I want it to be our day! We are going to have a reseption when we come home.

Looking for any helpfull advice!!!

Thanks

#2 Danniellou

Danniellou
    • 815 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

Congratulations Kim! Welcome to the forum!

#3 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
      • 202 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:45 PM

Congrats and welcome to the board!

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:24 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#5 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:05 AM

Congrats and welcome, Kim!

Best wishes,
            Tod

#6 xayuk

xayuk
            • Banned
            • 163 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:42 AM

Congratulations and Best of Luck!

#7 Carolyn

Carolyn
              • 1,235 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:21 AM

Welcome to the forum.

#8 *Casey*

*Casey*
                • 5,209 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:09 AM

Hi Kim... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

#9 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                  • 3,347 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:19 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Hopefully you will find all the advice and answer you need here. Good Luck!
                    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#10 jennwo

jennwo
                    • 189 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:41 PM

Hi Kim! Congrats! What a sweet story. I'm sure you will find everything you need on this forum to help you make your decisions. Best of luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users