I'm so excited, HA!!!! We have signed our contract on our photography deal.

I'm soooo glad I have you girls to tell! FI is at work so i texted him that its done, but he doesn't get as excited as me (although he is really happy about good photography!) i'm at home w/ my 11 month old daughter and 6 month old nephew, they don't even know the word photography, but at least they smile when i say it! Makes me feel like they are a bit excited as well!

So I have never had real pro pics done. We took cattie to sears at 3 months and 6 months, but we only spent $100 each time. I really had no idea what the price of photography was. Went we first made a budget we set out how much would be budgeted to where. We only budgeted $600 for photography. WOW did I have a wake up call! I saw great photography and asked for quotes. When I saw over $3000 I knew I was way out of my league. We settled w/ a photog that's work was ok, but the price was the lowest we could find so we put down a deposit. Then someone else was recommended to us and he was going to give us the same package for just over half the price and I considered his work to be at the same par as our previous photog. But in the end even w/ losing our deposit we still were saving $500.

Well I can't get over it. Photography is the biggest thing for Joe and I. When its over that's all we have left. When we're 80 that's all we have. I want good work, lots of photos, and someone we absolutely love.

We decided to look for photogs in the states, specifically ones who hadn't had the opportunity to do DW so this may be more appealing to them and open doors for them. We found 5 we loved and emailed them w/ a proposition. We asked if we paid for their accomodation, food, car, and flights if they would in return give us 2 hours for rehearsal/welcome dinner, all day wedding day, and then TTD the day after for free. We wanted the photos on a disc and no prints or albums. We thought that they would all say no, but thought hey it couldn't hurt to ask! So we did, and to my amazement 4 out of the 5 said yes! We decided to go w/ the couple who's work we loved the best, and by booking them we also get 2 photographers!

They have not had the opportunity to do a DW and are so excited and hoping we'll give some referrals. Are you kidding me some..... try tons w/ the BDW girls! they are from FL so they have experience w/ beach weddings. They have GREAT personalities and are going to fit in w/ our group SO well. Also we're doing TTD and they haven't done a TTD like our TTD's so it's so exciting!

They are really wanting to get into DW and i'm sure would love to work w/ some of you! Especially for you FL wedding girls they go all over FL!

Without further ado say hello to Brian and Briana!!!! Divine Light Wedding Photography, Tampa Wedding Photography, Photographers Brian & Briana Elledge

Definitely check out their blog, it shows WAY more work than their site.

Here is the link to my fav wedding from them (2nd post down, titled ...and the winner is...): Divine Light Wedding Photography, Tampa Wedding Photography, Photographers Brian & Briana Elledge

smile72.gifsmile29.gifsmile72.gifsmile29.gifsmile72.gif:smil e29:

I am soooo excited about our wheelin' and dealin'! The total price for both of their flights was cheaper than one flight from Montana! And we have a free room so we are using it for them, they are just going to eat w/ us all week and we'll have money set aside for them to eat elsewhere and the rental car was SO cheap. I'm soooo thrilled. I get excited when I save $40 here and there in our budget but when i save hundreds!!! Woohoo!

Trying to go to the olympics, I need all the hundreds I can get HAHA!

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!!!

I wanted to update this. I have recommended Brian and Briana to a few girls for Florida photography. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! Especially girls from FL having a DW wedding cause they can do an engagement shoot for you. Although....

PLEASE DO NOT ASK THEM FOR THE DEAL I GOT!!!

I took a chance asking for it and got lucky. They are only doing it to open the doors to DW photography for them. They will not give this to anyone else! I personally feel for their work and what they will do for you their prices are worth it. Brian and Briana are willing to customize a package for you but will not give you the same package as me. Joe and I specifically looked for photographers who hadnt done a DW wedding because they would probably be more open to our offer.

That aside they are AMAZING photographers. They are a married couple w/ no children so I think they are great deal for DW. You get 2 amazing photographers and I know alot of photogs say DW are hard because they leave their family and could be home doing more weddings. I guarantee they are open to doing DW weddings. And I'm pretty sure they may even be open to a few girls sharing them. So please look into them, you won't be disappointed. Sorry i should have said this specifically earlier cause they were asked. i feel really horrible, the last thing I want is my photogs thinking I'm telling other people they will do this for them, cause they won't, sorry sad.gif

If you are interested in them I have a pricing sheet for them I can email to you so you can see what they do and rates.