Amarillis' (long awaited) Barcelo Marina Palace, Varadero Cuba Review (tons of pics)

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

Congrats Amy! Your wedding looked amazing - here's to your new married life!

#22 jax_the_beach_bride

• 475 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:31 PM

AMy!!.... everything looked awesome.. i cant wait to get to varadero!! it makes me more excited after looking at all the pics! :)

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
      All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

#23 DTHSLove

• 347 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:54 PM

Congrats to both of you........

#24 fudgie

• 353 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:30 AM

Thank you for sharing such a great review! Everything looked beautiful and you can really see from the pictures that everyone had a blast. Congrats :)
          Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#25 Kat81

• VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:38 AM

Holy Cow Amy! What a review! Congrats! Everything looked amazing. I'm so sorry your legs got so bad! Poor thing.

#26 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:58 AM

Yeh... the legs thing is really bad... I am trying desparately to get in with a dermatologist or allergist to see what I can do to curb the allergic reactions. I am so glad I had so much support while I was in Cuba to get through the reaction and then the big wedding day.

I really hope that this review helps many other brides considering Cuba for a DW.

#27 chicklet

• 718 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:31 PM

You had some awesome pictures!! Looks like you had a great day too. Love your dress!
                Congratulations....seems like forever ago eh fellow Jan 2009 Bride :)

#28 trini bride

trini bride
                • 84 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

Great review! Very detailed.

#29 michp

• 34 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

Great review... I have to admit I read through it all even on the other site you post at.... i loved looking at all you pics while reading how your day played out.

#30 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 4,513 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

Seriously brought tears to my eyes when I saw the part of DH giving you the diamond earrings! Adorable! And it sounds like Megan and Sandra were excellent, taking you to the clinic AND letting you use the seashells! What beautiful pictures and welcome back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users