WEDROCKERS 3x1, a super CONTEST!!!
Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:33 AM
This is a super contest because the winning couple will have their wedding covered by 3 excellent wedding photographers, 3 different perspectives.
WHAT WILL YOU WIN?
- 3 professional wedding photographers
- 2 hours coverage of any event you have the day before the wedding (rehearsal, etc)
- 1 hour boudoir session the day before the wedding
- Unlimited coverage of your wedding day
- Photos of you, your family and friends at the pool, beach, etc.
- 2 hours TTD (trash the dress) session the day after your wedding
- DVD and online slideshow
- Live slideshow (projected live at your wedding)
- DVD with all your photos at high resolution
- A special link online with all your wedding photos
HOW CAN YOU ENTER?
First, write a post here and then send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a recent picture of both of you. Tell us why you want to have a Destination Wedding, where would your wedding be or where you want it to be, what do you expect from your pictures and finally a short story of how you met.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Any couple that has a Destination Wedding (ANYWHERE) in 2009 or 2010, on a date we are not already booked.
WHAT ARE YOUR COSTS?
Travel expenses for the 3 of us (airfare, hotel, food and transfers). We are based in Monterrey, Mexico.
WHEN DOES THE CONTEST START AND WHEN IS THE LAST DAY?
Contest start, today, on March 30th, 2009, and the last day to participate will be on April 19th, 2009.
THE WINNER COUPLE WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL AND IN A POST IN THIS THREAD, ON APRIL 27TH, 2009!!!
If you would like to know more of our work, please visit
Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:05 PM
~ Jaime & Martin ~
"Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"
We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!
We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!
Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:19 PM
Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:06 PM
Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:32 PM
Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:52 AM
Happily married since 2008
Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more
Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:01 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users