Photo

Misti Abner - ROCKS!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
  • 949 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

so now i have to show off mine :) it's been said 100x before, but yes, misti is amazing for doing this! (even her handwriting in sand is beautiful!!!)

Click the image to open in full size.

#22 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
    • 334 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:55 AM

Here is mine...Thank you Misti!

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#23 islandbride317

islandbride317
      • 1,866 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:45 AM

Here is mine, too!

MISTI, I think I speak for all the other girls when I say...

WE CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!! You're the best! :)

#24 KimmyG

KimmyG
        • 520 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:54 PM

Does anyone know if Misti is still offering this?
          I emailed her and got an auto-response saying that she has a wedding coming up!!

#25 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
          • 2,424 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

I dont know if she still is. I think she has been really busy lately b/c she emailed me mine but forgot to attach the pictures. I have emailed her to let her know but have not heard back from her

#26 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
            • 247 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

Misti Rocks!!.. she does.. I have pics from her also.. will post them once I find out how.. but am putting one as my avaitor.

#27 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
              • 401 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:09 PM

What a great idea, I just emailed her to see if she has any weddings coming up and she could possibly do mine. What a sweetheart!
                Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#28 alkoch

alkoch
                • 515 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

She did mine a few months ago!! I just love it!! I already sent it to be a luggage tag for our 'reminders'

#29 alkoch

alkoch
                  • 515 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

I Forgot to post mine!! I just LOVE IT!! THANKS MISTI!!

#30 drm6285

drm6285
                    • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:42 PM

For anyone thinking about using Misti, please see the reviews from this forum Wedding Venues, Wedding Cakes, Dresses, Invitations, Planning, Advice for Perfect Weddings! | WeddingWire - Login for the most features of any wedding site at no charge

We had Misti booked to do our wedding for this June 2010. After contacting her regarding my concerns over these reviews, she offerred to refund 50% of our deposit because she said she didn't want a bride to work with her that didn't trust her.
                      That was Sept 9th that I was told I would receive my refund within 30 days, I have yet to receive that. I have also tried to contact Misti on several occasions- by phone, email and Yahoo Messenger and she has not responded to any of my attempts.
                      This is completely unacceptable and unprofessional. There are at least 2 other brides on the Knot DW forum that this has happened too, and they have not received their deposits either. I would really recommend choosing another photographer who had respect for their clients and upholds their professional promises.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users