Photo

Thoughts on Circle Seating? *with a pic*

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 redginger

redginger
  • 360 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:44 PM

The circle seating arrangment is really beautiful and different...wonderful idea!

#32 bride3183

bride3183
    • 173 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

This is really pretty.. It probably would be hard on a beach/sand set up though and take a lot more time as far as set up!

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

#33 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
      • 328 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

I like circular seating. I wanted to try it, but as another poster realized, it may not look as good with a small guest list. Instead, I'm doing a semi-circle setup. We're going to have our officiant stand off to the side and we're going to face the guests so they can see our faces. I think the setup could work fine on the beach.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
        Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#34 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
        • 335 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:43 PM

I really like the idea of circular seating! Unfortunately we're getting married at a seaside gazebo, and that would place about 1/4 of our guests at least in the water!  Beautiful idea for the right venue!

#35 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
          • 995 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:39 AM

i LOVE it!  i've been thinking of doing a circle or semi circle set up and THIS is proof that my 'vision' is worth doing...thanks for sharing!!!  :-)  R~

#36 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:04 AM

The idea me and my FI had, was to do a U shape seating...while bringing all the flowers from your wedding venue and putting it at the end of the U seating....it would work for big or in our case an intimate crowd...just food for thought =^)

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#37 BeachBecky2012

BeachBecky2012
              • 12 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

I LOVE this idea!

#38 JayKay

JayKay
                • 3,472 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

Agreed!!

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 

I really like the idea of circular seating! Unfortunately we're getting married at a seaside gazebo, and that would place about 1/4 of our guests at least in the water!  Beautiful idea for the right venue!

#39 cGd41812

cGd41812
                • 154 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:08 PM

Very nice!! Different! I like anything other than traditional

#40 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

yeah we did too, thats why we decided on the U shape...still keeping a little traditional, with me and mike in the middle......and all fam and friend around us.

Then we are making sure that all the flowers from the wedding site are going to be in there...they are moving it all while we do our photos, just make sure you contact the W/C to insure the flowers all get moved by the time of your dinner.

Good luck ladies

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users