Photo

Hair flower with or without earrings?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JoLo908

JoLo908
  • 889 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:54 AM

Okay, I have seen some pretty chandelier earrings that are really beautiful, but will it be too busy with an orange lilly hair flower and chandelier earrings? Is that just too much? Or should I just stick to the hairflower? I need advice before I make an earring purchase...

#2 Jenamie

Jenamie
    • 392 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:48 AM

Where are you putting the flowers?

#3 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:44 AM

I have wondered this too. I am wearing one large flower and drop earrings but not huge chandelier. My thought is if you wear your hair completely up and off your face the chandelier earrings will work. If it's down it may look a little heavy around your face- unless the flower is small.

#4 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:16 AM

I would do a hair flower with studs and a necklace(if you wanted to do a necklace). My rule is always if your wearing a necklace then you wear studs, if your wearing big earings then no necklace.. Keep it simple thats my two cents!

#5 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
          • 165 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:32 PM

If the flower is near the back I don't think you will have a problem, if it is in the front it might be too busy.

#6 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cdnvb9
              I would do a hair flower with studs and a necklace(if you wanted to do a necklace). My rule is always if your wearing a necklace then you wear studs, if your wearing big earings then no necklace.. Keep it simple thats my two cents!
              I totally agree with this!

#7 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:41 PM

I think you could do both because the flower will be on the side, right? I have seen many brides with flowers and long earrings and it looks pretty.

#8 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:21 PM

I wore a white hair flower and chandelier earrings I just wore on the side towards the back and I loved the look.
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users