Photo

Sheer Cover

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 11:17 AM

lol - I'm one of those people that wimp out when it comes to telling people they have something on their face or in their teeth unless I'm really close with them. I may or may not have said anything to her lol
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#12 ajncooter

ajncooter
    • 983 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

thanks for the info I want to purchase this as well i just am not sure on the color... i have been watching this for weeks!

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ajncooter
        thanks for the info I want to purchase this as well i just am not sure on the color... i have been watching this for weeks!
        Honestly, I'd say just go for it! $30 for all of that makeup isn't bad at all. The only thing I use of my own is blush and eyeliner. I don't like their blush options, but I might try their eyeliner. Everything else works well. I think I ended up paying a little closer to $40 because I live in Canada, but it really wasn't that much. Plus, I've never had fancy makeup brushes which are like $20 everywhere I go - now I have four! lol
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
        • 466 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=Nini_Bride;75053]
          I tried it all and noticed a HUGE difference already. I have really dark circles under my eyes and have tried a lot of products. They're so dark I've honestly had people come up to me and ask what happened (thinking I have a black eye!!). It's really embarassing. The concealer works like a charm. I sound like a walking commercial, but I'm pretty happy with the product. I'll continue to use everything and keep you all updated on how well everything is working for me.
          QUOTE]

I have the same Problem!!! Really dark circles since I was younger... according to my cosmetic surgeon its because I have very thin skin under my eyes and my veins are overly active, if that makes sense. So for the past 6 months I've been using Hylexin, cream for under eyes.

Hylexin

I've noticed a slight difference, from black and blue to a lighter black and blue, so its helped a bit, not completely gone yet. The stuffs expensive around $75 for a small tube of it but it goes a long way. I've decided that I'm going to get lazer treatment done so the lazer zaps the capilaries under my eyes to diminish them. I just hate having to be forever dependant on under eye concealer. I'll let you know how it goes when I get it done ~ probably over the summer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users