Photo

Kreations Flowers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
  • 456 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

Has anyone used Kreations Flowers for their wedding? There prices seem much more reasonable than Tai Flora. The owner, Kerry has responded promptly to all my emails. The only issue is they don't have a website, so I can't see a large sampling of their work. If anyone has used them, please post some pics of your flowers and your experience. Thanks!

#2 envme

envme
    • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:09 AM

me too I just emailed them for a quote and would like to see some pictures of their work if there are any out there !!

Thanks ladies.

#3 edSweety

edSweety
      • 39 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:19 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by envme
        me too I just emailed them for a quote and would like to see some pictures of their work if there are any out there !!

Thanks ladies.
        did you all get any pic...i too want to use someone else then Thai...why should i pay 50 dollars for the bridesmaids flowers??/
        My wedding Review of Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
        http://bestdestinati....wedding-53621/

#4 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
        • 456 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:10 AM

I didn't get any responses to the post on this site, but Kerry did email me several samples of her work. I think I deleted all of them b/c I decided to go with real touch flowers instead. If you get in contact with her and request some pics, she will gladly send you some. I will check my email and if I happen to have any of them, I will share them.

#5 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
          • 456 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:55 PM

They are in Kingston, but they do deliver to Ocho Rios and I think anywhere else for a delivery charge.

#6 sasha

sasha
            • 42 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:31 AM

gradegarden are you the vendor from montego bay

#7 edSweety

edSweety
              • 39 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by grandegarden
                Kreations Flowers is located in Kingston the other side of the Island.
                Do you still need a florist?
                I am getting married December 19, 2009 at Iberostar Rosehall Suites and am looking for a florist. What are your prices? thanks so much.
                My wedding Review of Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                http://bestdestinati....wedding-53621/

#8 torywedd

torywedd
                • 169 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:17 PM

hi, i checked out taifloral.com and their floral arrangements look really beautiful.....as much as i want to save money and use "real touch" flowers, i have always lovvved real flowers, and have always envisioned them in my wedding....i wanted to know if anyone has used them before, and what were your thoughts about them as far as cost, customer serv., floral arrangement, delivery, etc?

i know they have a consultation pg, that asks of budget, which i am going to complete, once i narrow down floral choices.....just wanted to know if anyone knew of their costs....

perhaps even other floral vendors in negril, jamaica that are xceptional.....
                  help :/

#9 Bride121209

Bride121209
                  • 28 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:00 PM

Good question. i was wondering the same thing. They are a bit pricey!

#10 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
                    • 329 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:43 AM

floral fantasies in Negril is much cheaper and just as nice

they have samples of their work on like .just google them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users