Transportation for guests

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

• VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 12:55 PM

no problem! We're all here to help eachother :)

#22 MARIAELM

• 402 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:57 PM

My FI has been doing research on transportation for our guests to the church and back from the Hilton on our wedding day. He found a place that will charge us $10 per person (including gratruity), which is the cheapest we've found. We were being quoted as much as $22 per person when we started. Anyway, the ocntact info may help...

Date: Wed, 04 Oct 200618:50:19 -0600
      Subject: RE: transportation for 50 people
      CC: ixchel-trafico@prodigy.net.mx

Dear Dave,

We are very interested, it would be a pleasure to help you with the transportation. For your group we will use a 47 sits deluxe Mercedes Benz Bus and a suburban for the remaining people. The price, we will be $10.00 per person round trip including gratuity for drivers. Please let me know your comment. Look forward to assisting you.

My regards,
      Monica Trujillo
      A premier transportation company
      52 624 1426804
      52 624 1425469

-----Mensaje original-----
      Enviado el: MiĀ©rcoles, 04 de Octubre de 2006 05:45 p.m.
      Para: ixchelcabo@prodigy.net.mx
      Asunto: transportation for 50 people

Good afternoon:

If you are interested, I have a need for transportation for 50 people on Saturday, October 28th, 2006.

The transportation is needed for a round-trip between Hilton Los Cabos and the main plaza in San Jose del Cabo.

Pickup at Hilton, drop off at MainPlaza at 2:40 PM

Pickup at MainPlaza at 4 PM, drop off back at Hilton Los Cabos.

If you are interested, please let me know what kind of vehicles you would use.

MariaElena - 10/28/06
      Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#23 texanna

• 16 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 12:04 PM

Thank you so much for posting the contact information! I actually just spoke to Ena today. I'm having to secure transportation for 25 people from the the Cabo area to San Jose. This forum is wonderful!!!

#24 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 October 2006 - 01:00 PM

for noobs

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:24 PM

does anyone have any updates on transportation companies and prices? I know these posts are from '06 so was hoping for some recent pricing.

#26 AyeWatSoon

• 135 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:49 AM

Who are you using for transportation of your group?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users