71 replies to this topic

#41 Adlergray

Adlergray
  • Banned
  • 294 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TorontoGirloutWest
    May 30th!!!!!!! I'm in countdown mode at this point!!!
    You have got to be excited now!!!! Have you decided where your staying? Have a great trip and say hi to Angelina for me :)

#42 Dynasia

Dynasia
    • 20 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:07 PM

Hi Jill, I am going to Blue Tulum July 24th for my site visit. I talked to Darcy and Susan last week, thanks again for the info!

#43 Adlergray

Adlergray
      • Banned
      • 294 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dynasia
        Hi Jill, I am going to Blue Tulum July 24th for my site visit. I talked to Darcy and Susan last week, thanks again for the info!
        We will be there too!!! We are going down on the 23!!!

#44 Angie28

Angie28
        • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by elizabeth medina
          hi there, since you seem to be the only one posting here, here are some photographs on my blog, i have shot two weddings there. I think it is a really neat wedding location!

Click the image to open in full size.

[color="blue"][b][font="century gothic"]

#45 TorontoGirloutWest

TorontoGirloutWest
          • 39 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:25 AM

I'm back!!!!

I went on my Mexico trip and went all over the place. But don't fret, I squeezed in a visit to Blue Tulum.

I met with the wedding planner and got the tour. The place is nice (though small and somewhat limited in things to do) and the rooms are beautiful. I don't think you could really go wrong with the resort.

Having said all of that, I won't be having my wedding there. The resort felt a bit cold for my liking. I also didn't love the hard sell tactics. I understand people are in a hard spot due to the loss of tourism revenue but the WC emphatically refused to let us try the food unless we signed a contract first. When we explained that this would be the only trip we would take there before the wedding she still refused. Then she tried to talk us into signing the contract on the spot by dropping the price $5. By that point the sales tactics were frankly making me uncomfortable.

But like I said the place is very nice, the rooms great, the waters in Tulum spectacular . . . And I am sure they would put on a lovely event!!

I will still have my wedding in Tulum but at another location. I think I just realized AIs are not for me. But if you're looking for a small/private AI in a secluded spot then this is for you!!!!

I took tons of pictures for you girlies and I'll post those soon!

#46 TorontoGirloutWest

TorontoGirloutWest
            • 39 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:28 AM

Oh and I forgot to mention we ended up staying at Milamores Tulum. That's the old Pablo Escobar property right before the Biosphere Reserve!!!

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!! I loved it and I really hope to have my wedding there!!!!! Honestly I left a little piece of my heart there!

#47 Adlergray

Adlergray
              • Banned
              • 294 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:06 PM

Aw well I'm sorry it didn't work out for you but I'm so glad you found a place you love!!!!!
                tell me move about it! Sounds wonderful. And the contract thing is so funny because I have ben trying t get mine signed for like 3 months and can't :) Glade you had a great trip can't wait to see your photo's!!

#48 Adlergray

Adlergray
                • Banned
                • 294 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:29 AM

Toronto girl you have me on pins and needles where are your pictures!!!!

#49 TorontoGirloutWest

TorontoGirloutWest
                  • 39 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:13 AM

LOL They were on my mom's camera and the CD with the pictures JUST arrived!!! I'll post them this weekend

There are a TON so I'll have to post a greatest hits type deal and if someone wants to see the rest they can email me and I'll post the rest!!

#50 TorontoGirloutWest

TorontoGirloutWest
                    • 39 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:13 AM

LOL They were on my mom's camera and the CD with the pictures JUST arrived!!! I'll post them this weekend

There are a TON so I'll have to post a greatest hits type deal and if someone wants to see the rest they can email me and I'll post the rest!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users