Blue tulum brides post here!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi well Since I think I am the only one I guess I will start this Thread-

So here is everythig I know (in writing) :)

First Packages-

FREE Wedding Package

Service of judge

On site wedding planner

Preferential location of room

Brideâ€s bouquet

Boutonnière

Wedding cake up to 25 people

Decorated wedding arch or gazebo

Chairs for 25 people no covers

Semi private dinner in restaurant 25 pax

Dinner restaurant and add the cost of the wedding dinner.

Romantic breakfast in bed

Pressing of wedding dress

Honeymoon package

*$800 usd

*Minimum 10 rooms or more for 7 nights

Tulum Wedding Package

Service of on site wedding planner

Service of judge/minister

Wedding set up with white covers on chairs and white covered table

Decorated wedding gazebo or arch with fabrics

Brides bouquet

Groom boutonniere

Wedding cake for up to 25 guests

Sparkling wine toast for up to 25 guests

Pressing of wedding dress

Semi private dinner in one of speciality restaurants up to 25 guests

20% off spa treatments for bride + groom

Preferential location of room

Extra amenities in room each day

Champagne and chocolate strawberries on arrival

Honeymoon breakfast in your room

Honeymoon package

Late check out if required

$900 Over 25 guests, $30 usd additional

*Minimum 10 rooms or more for7 nights

Blood tests $200 extra

Sian Kaan Wedding Package

Services of judge/minister

Services of onsite wedding planner

Blood test

Preferential location of the room in category reserved

Luxury Brides bouquet

3 boutonnieres for groom and witness

2 corsages for bridesmaid or mother

Wedding cake up to 40 people

Manicure pedicure for bride and groom

Hair and make up for the bride

White covered chairs for ceremony up to 40

Table for the ceremony covered in white

Decorated gazebo or arch

Isle runner with rose petals

Semi private dinner in specialty restaurant

1 hour private cocktail

Special amenities in the room daily

Pressing of brides dress

Separate room to use for dressing on day

$2400 up to 40 guests

*Minimum 10 rooms or more for 7 nights

Ultimate Package

Service of Judge –minister paperwork and blood test

Service of wedding planner

Preferential location of room in category booked

Pressing wedding dress

Hair + make up for bride

Manicure and pedicure for bride

Brides Luxury bouquet

2 corsages and 2 boutonnieres

White chairs covers for the ceremony + luxury decorated gazebo or wedding isle Runner with rose petals

Wedding cake for guests up 50

Bottle of Moet champagne in room with romantic decoration and candles +strawberries on wedding night

1 hours cocktail

20% off spa treatments

Private dinner in restaurant or on beach up to 50

Tables decorates with candles

Massage for bride and groom

Honeymoon package including aphrodisiac amenity in the room

Ipod music for the ceremony + for dancing after reception

$3,200 usd up to 50 guests / over 50, $48 usd per person extra

*Minimum 15 rooms or more for 7 nights

OK Dinner Options YUM

Japanese Option

Assorted maki sushi and yellow fin tuna sashimi(*)

Shiro miso shiitake

japanese soy bean consume with mushrooms

Beef tenderloin maki, rolled with asparagus

or

Mahi mahi in sake and mirin reduction

Green tea steamed rice(*)

Vegetable fried rice(*)

Wok fried bok choy(*)

Dark chocolate tofu in a citric soup

(*) served family style in the center of the table

Thai option

Chicken satays with rice noodle salad(*)

Tom yam ka

spicy coconut broth with lemongrass

Slow cooked five cinnamon

chicken breast

or

Green thai beef curry

Jasmine tea steamed rice(*)

Pineapple fried rive(*)

Ginger and garlic steamed broccoli(*)

Thai custard with sweet caramelized onions

(*) served family style in the center of the table

Mexican Option 1

Grilled cactus salad

with panela cheese, sweet jicama root and tossed in a hibiscus vinaigrette

Tlalpeño-style consommé

with fresh vegetables and sliced avocado

Chicken breast in mole poblano

intriguing ancient mexican preparation

made with cocoa beans and chili

or

Cochinita pib' bil

yucatan pork specialty served with fresh corn tortillas, pickled onions and habanero dip

Sweet milk caramel with bananas and chocolate cinnamon mousse

Mexican Option 2

Chicken tamal

wrapped in a corn husk, steamed hot and served with a molcajete tomato sauce

Tortilla soup

with all traditional toppings

Beef tenderloin "tampequeña"

grilled and served with guacamole, refried beans and mexican corn and tomato rice

or

Fresh catch of the day veracruz style

topped with sauteed bell peppers,

tomatoes, onions, olives and capers

Iced tequila souffle with citric fruits

"Culinary expressions"

Breast of duck with caramelized apples and cardamom-pear sauce

Pistachio and baby leek emulsion

Slow roasted angus beef tenderloin on truffle infused sweet potato mash with grilled asparagus tips and grape reduction

or

Broiled salmon with radicchio

and pink basil risotto on zucchini

blossom emulsion

Pear strudel with a mild blue cheese and vanilla bean sauce

"Contemporary Mexican"

Peach and brie quesadillas accompañied with a hibiscus spiced cactus salad

Historic tarasco soup

Tender beef arrachera al mole poblano and grilled spring onions

or

Mahi-mahi "al pastor"

marinated in an annatto-chipotle sauce, grilled to perfection and served with pineapple relish

Chocolate wrapped three milk cake with crispy sweet tortilla

Sea Food Option

Pacific scallop emulsion

Saffron infused caribbean seafood paella

or

Warm blackened yellow fin tuna

with mediterranean olive relish

and pasta pockets

Cacao with cacao

soft, creamy and crispy

Reviews From Trip adviser

“The best resort in Mexico for a wedding!â€
Blue Tulum Resort & Spa
Save Review
5 of 5 stars
kandywedding
kandywedding
Mar 13, 2009

My husband Andy and I had searched high and low looking for places to get married. We live in Cleveland..so wedding resort hunting was the perfect excuse for us to take long weekend trips as often as we could in search of the perfect spot. We went to Jamaica (twice), all over the Carribean island's and Mexico....When we arrived in Mexico we looked at a ton of hotels and resorts. The day before we were leaving to go home we stumbled upon Blue Tulum.
It was EVERYTHING we were looking for. It was small and boutique, which we were looking for. I always imagined a wedding that would be "our" group only and few to no outsiders. It was open, airy and very modern. The hotel was built only 3 years ago. All of the rooms have marble bathrooms, large king beds, jacuzzi tubs, flat screen t.v.'s and Ipod's. It was exactly what we were looking for.
We went back 3 times after finding it to book the resort and begin planning the wedding with the AMAZING staff. Angelina was our wedding co-ordinator....she is the BEST! I loved having her there throughout the process. She was so helpful with all the planning. We did almost everything through her. Sergio and Alexander were also AMAZING they made us feel so welcomed everyday we were there. I will post pictures of the wedding very soon. It was and is the best place we have ever stayed!! Try it for yourself...you will not be disappointed.

“March 14th, 2009 Weddingâ€

Blue Tulum Resort & Spa
Save Review
4 of 5 stars
vafshar
North Carolina
Mar 23, 2009

We just returned from a lovely time at the Blue Tulum. We had a wedding for about 65 people and everything turned out better than expected, we couldn't have asked for anything more. The hotel was more beautiful than we remembered, the staff was friendly and accommodating, and the food and rooms were great. Blue Tulum is perfect for an intimate gathering. The hotel is large enough for people to spread out but small enough to feel private and exclusive. Angelina, the wedding coordinator handled everything from the welcome party thru reception. The fire dancers were awesome and all of the guests commented on how cool it was. Alex and Julieta did a spectacular job with setup, flowers and DJ service, very professional. Francesa handled all of the shuttle transportation and excursions. A daunting task but she did a great job!
The only down side was the lack of communication during planning. Our guests had a nightmare of a time booking rooms so we had to take over the process to ensure everyone had accommodations. I never received an email of confirmations from anyone in reservations, luckily Angelina helped out and we got to the hotel before everyone arrived to verify everything was correct. Angelina is very busy so she couldn't always respond to emails which would leave me a bit frustrated. However my worrries were put to rest when I arrived, she had everything under control.

I would reccommend this hotel for anyone looking for rest and relaxation in a very peaceful environment. Our only regret is that we didn't stay a little longer!

“Couldn't have pick a better place for my wedding!!!!!!!!!!!â€

Blue Tulum Resort & Spa
Save Review
5 of 5 stars
NRicd
Philadelphia
Feb 19, 2009
4/4 found this review helpful

* mayan warriors
mayan warriors
* wedding cake
wedding cake
* wedding
wedding

More photos

The Blue Tulum hotel is just perfect. After much consideration, and some fears, I chose Blue Tulum for my destination wedding. It was the best decision I could have ever made.

From Start to finish it was perfect.....

I will start out w/ how easy the planning process is:
Angelina is FANTASTIC. Very detail oriented and now feels like family. She works so hard and gave me the best advise. I worked w/ Angelina for a little over 6 months before the wedding. She helped me w/ everything from my photographer (Sol Tamaringo, THE BEST) to entertainment for all the nights my family was there.

Segio and Alex (the hotel food and beverage managers) where fantastic. They made sure that any and all needs and special things we asked for was available to us. The food was absolutely DELIOUS. The drinks superb. The wedding cake BEAUTIFUL and Tasty.

Aldo was great to so much fun and what a great bartender.

My wedding took place on February 7th, 2009 we had 45 of our closest family and friends attend. They where so happy and impressed by the resort. The best thing about the resort is the size, it is perfect for a destination wedding because you feel as if you have the hotel to yourself. Its big enough to not be on top of each other, but small enough to feel very intimate. The rooms (all suites) are big, clean and decorated beautifully. Everything is top quality. (I stay at a lot of high end boutique resorts and this one ranks up there w/ the best)

For the extended weekend of events, we had salsa night with Salsa Instructors. For our welcome reception we had a wonderful private dinner at the bar tinto, followed by tequila tasting and Karaoke. The wedding was PERFECT ceremony, dinner, dancing (Alex is a great DJ played anything and everything you can ask for). you have to get the Mayan warriors, everyone raved about how great they where. Last I can not forget the mariachi band they where perfect.

I am not a good writer so I know I could never put into words just how fabulous this resort is. The people who work there are wonderful, the rooms are beautiful, the food is great etc. etc.

So whether you want a nice quite getaway or want to have your wedding there I HAVE TO RECOMMEND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 stars in my book....

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Nicole From Philadelphia

If you want to go to a beautiful beach I would recommend Ocho Tulum.

Our Wedding & Honeymoon at Eurostars Blue Tulum!!!â€
Blue Tulum Resort & Spa
Save Review
5 of 5 stars
llanos73
New Rochelle, NY
Sep 28, 2008
0/1 found this review helpful

* The wedding party. Isn't my wife beautiful?!
The wedding party. Isn't my wife beautiful?!
* My best man and I
My best man and I
* My mother and I walking down
My mother and I walking down

We had our wedding & honeymoon at Eurostars Blue Tulum!!
From the moment we got to Eurostars, we were treated like royalty.
We arrived on Tuesday July 8th. The staff at Eurostars seemed so attentive in welcoming our stay. It was an amazing feeling to experience when traveling away from home where you are naturally most comfortable.

Half of our guests started to arrive on Thursday July 10th which on that night we celebrated several events. The celebrated events of that night were the welcoming of our guests and the birthday of my wifeâ€s bridesmaid and her brother. On Friday, the remaining of my guests arrived and we had a welcoming cocktail party and a private dinner. Every detail was delivered and the staff put 100% in making sure my guests experienced something they have never experienced before. Not to mention that all of my guests were blown away by the efficiency in their service & the quality of the food. It was an amazing night to say the least.

On the wedding day, the bridal party had to get ready extra early because my wife had only one person doing the hair of three bridesmaids, one flower girl and of course, the hair of my wife. Nora exceeded expectations in making everyone look flawless!

Hector (the florist) delivered the beautiful flowers and details for our wedding.
I couldn't ask for anything better then what we had. He knew exactly what we wanted. An exceptional job well done!

Henier (The Executive Chef). He was so kind and willing to provide us with the 5 star
service he effortlessly displays day in and day out. He drives at perfection and detail. The dishes were beautiful and the food was out of this world! Not to mention throughout our stay we would requests dishes that weren't on the menu and without hesitation, he delivered. Heiner is an elite individual. And yes, we probably gained about 10 pounds during our stay! Haha.

Angelina (the wedding coordinator). Before I begin introducing Angelina to you all, let me give you some insight to our history. We started in August of 2007 planning this wedding and we went through 3 wedding coordinators before Angelina!! After all was said and done, we certainly didn't miss any of them because Angelina, only knowing us for THREE WEEKS prior to our wedding day, she rose to the challenge, understood our vision and executed with perfection. On the wedding day, she worked extremely hard to make sure every detail was executed. She never once missed a beat. Not to mention, she has the sweetest smile. She is so comforting to be around. My wife & I adore her.

Silvia (director of sales). What a sweet woman! We fell in love with her as well! She is honest, she is believable, and she is a professional. She is a people's person. Behind the scenes, she made sure everything ran smooth for the most important time in our lives!

Alexander (f/m manager), He was attentive and knew what it took to provide 5 star service to everyone.

Sergio (assistant to the f/b manager) He is awesome! He is a hard worker that
goes above and beyond to give the guests 5 star service. Sergio also has this amazing desert he can make for you but…he has to like you enough to make it. Hehe.

Omar (massage therapist). My wife loved Omar! On the day of the wedding, my wife naturally was feeling a little tense. Omar gave her a foot massage by the poolside that totally calmed my wife down. She was totally relaxed after that. Honestly speaking, how much better can it get than getting a foot massage at the poolside overlooking the beautiful ocean. It canâ€t get better than that.

The staff at Eurostars! No one is ever not smiling or trying to comfort you in any way possible! You almost feel guilty being served the way you get served at Eurostars. If you ever want to feel spoiled, come here. Itâ€s really that simple.

The entertainment was the highlight of our wedding!
For the ceremony, we had the violin and chello.
For the cocktail hour, we had the mariachi band!
After our reception dinner, the FIRE dancers started the party!
The fire dancers put a show on that blew our guests and us away! We had guests coming up to us, saying "this was the best wedding they have ever been to and I been to a lot." We were so happy to give our guests a time of ever lasting memories.

The day after the wedding, our guests just relaxed or went on tours. Monday, everyone left and we stayed for another week at Eurostars!!! We had the best time on our honeymoon. We are planning on going back in March for a vacation again!

Eurostars is our second home! Weâ€ll see you soon guys! Heiner, save me some garlic soup!

* Liked — The exclusivity you receive.
* Disliked — NOTHING!

“Fantastic Weddingâ€
Blue Tulum Resort & Spa
Save Review
5 of 5 stars
lolo2772
NYC
Sep 22, 2008
1/2 found this review helpful

* The grounds
The grounds

My husband and I were recently married at Eurostars Blue Hotel and our experience was absolutely wonderful. We had nearly 80 people attend and stay at the hotel for a long weekend. We expected our wedding to be fantastic, but the actual experience far exceeded our expectations. We had a number of guests say that it was the most amazing wedding they had ever attended and that they wanted to come back to the hotel.

Service: The majority of the staff at the hotel is all smiles and wants to go above and beyond. I would give the service 5 stars, especially Angelina, the wedding coordinator, Alexander the F & B manager, and his assistant Sergio, as well as Jerome and Elizabeth who work as butlers, and Jaldo who staffs the pool bar. All of these people worked tirelessly during our visit and strived to make my and my guests experience flawless. A+

Food: In addition, the chef, Heiner, is a perfectionist and the food at Eurostars Blue is very good. The dinner for my 80 guests was served timely and hot and everyone was very pleased. In addition, we had several other dinners with groups and everyone was very pleased. Our guests kept commenting on the presentation, and the gourmet flare! During the day, the hotel opens an AMAZING ceviche bar, which we all enjoyed by the pool bar on a daily basis, and a Tacito Stand by the pool!

Pool: The pool is beautiful and although the resort does not have a true beach, most of my guests spent their time in the pool (and at the pool bar). The pool is tiered and is not very deep which is great for kids. In addition, there are beaches within walking distance or the hotel will pay for a cab to and from the beach if you desire to go. We actually took advantage of the bicycles that were available at the hotel. A group of us rode to the Mayan ruins, then pulled over to enjoy the beautiful beach (and Tiki Bar) on the ride back to the resort!

SPA / Fitness: Excellent! Thereâ€s a very classy spa on site for all of your pampering needs. ALL of our guests at some point or another were either getting mani/pediâ€s or scheduling massages or other services offered at the spa! Apparently there is a massage school run by a Swede in Tulum – the staff at the hotel is well trained in massage. Each morning, several of our guests took part in the Yoga sessions offered to kick the day off, or utilized the on-site gym facilities.

Wedding: Our wedding was extraordinary. The minister was fantastic (even though we did not meet him before the ceremony). The ceremony was sentimental, without being "cheesy". Most of the guests were teary-eyed one minute and laughing the next. It was perfect. The florist recommended by the hotel provided beautiful flowers, and we had Mayan fire dancers at our reception, which was probably the best part of the day. It was like having our own cirque de soleil! We also had an amazing mariachi band at our welcome party, which everyone loved. All of these things were coordinated by Angelina, without much work on my part. Angelina was on call the entire time we were there, especially the day of the wedding, and worked extremely hard to ensure all the details were in place for the big day. We would also recommend the DJ advised by Angelina, and the lounge/dance floor set up! We danced and partied into the night! Angelina even slipped little reminder notes under our guest's door to remind them of that nights activities. If you are thinking of having a destination wedding and considering this part of the world, Eurostars Tulum should be on the top of your list of places to visit! It will be the wedding of your dreams.

“For couples, Blue Tulum blows away Dreamsâ€

Blue Tulum Resort & Spa
Save Review
5 of 5 stars
Paulieinla
Orange County, CA
Jul 17, 2008
1/2 found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I stayed at Blue Tulum from July 13-16th and we had a great experience. The pool, grounds and accomodations - which included an ocean view jacuzzi tub were amazing. The staff was extremely friendly and were always there to wait on our every need. As an example, we sat out on sun beds overlooking the ocean one afternoon and they kept the appetizers and exotic drinks coming all day long in our private setting. My girlfriend doesn't eat meat, so the chefs went above and beyond to make individual meals for her. As an aside, I went to Dreams so I could take a dive class with Maya Diving and I was able to see their compound and it was not very impressive. I thought it was run down and did not enjoy the loud rave music that was blasting, while drunk teens played water volleyball. Two people who were staying at Dreams said it was not worth the money and one was barely able to make it through the dive because he was still getting over food poisoning he got while there.

“Amazing place to have a weddingâ€
Blue Tulum Resort & Spa
Save Review
5 of 5 stars
playasmejores
San Francisco
May 27, 2008

I was here for a wedding and was very impressed by the resort, location, level of service and the friendly staff. I was expecting a nice resort but this blew me away! I think this is right up there with Hawaii resorts but for less $$ and less tourists.
I am defintiely coming back and will recommend this place to friends and family. The food was excellent the and the room was incredible, marble baths, in room juccuzi tubs, king size beds, ipods in every room and don't forget your own butler!
Thank you for a memorable stay! I will be back..

* Liked — pure luxury and we felt like we were the only ones there
* Disliked — some miscommunication over the phone with front desk, language barrier

“Perfect Wedding Weekâ€
Blue Tulum Resort & Spa
Save Review
4 of 5 stars
BigTraveller29
Chicago
Jan 23, 2008
2/2 found this review helpful

My new wife and I have just returned from a one week trip to Tulum, Mexico for our wedding. We stayed the entire time at Eurostars Blue Tulum with 16 guests totalling nine rooms.

The hotel is beautiful. The staff is very attentive. While the hotel was no where near capacity, it had lots of staff who were eager to please. We were given our privacy and space, but when we wanted something, a willing staff member was always nearby.

We used the onsite wedding coordinator Gwen to plan and manage our wedding details. She executed the wedding above our expectations. The hotel was well prepared to adjust their schedules when guests arrived late or rain interfered with outdoor plans.

The food was simply amazing. Excellent food is very important to us, and were were very pleased. Be specific with the waiter about what you would like, and the chef will accomodate you completely. My only complaint is a relatively limited menu without daily specials. The management will not allow the chef to change the menu, but he will provide you with food off the menu when requested. One tip: You may order entrees from the lunch menu(s) at dinner when you have exhaused the dinner menu selections.

The suites were all equally spacious and always very clean. The hotel did not get most of our pre-arrival selections correct, but we did enjoy the room as-is (standard soaps, music, pillows, etc).

* Liked — Food, views, service
* Disliked — Lack of beach (expected)

On another note: My FI and I will be doing a site visit a the beginning of May, we will also be meeting with Euphoria Eventos y flora, DJ Doremixx, and Cancun Photography (our vendors) when we go down so if anyone has any questions they would like asked or things looked into while I'm down there Let me know. The Renovations should be done by the time I get down there and will take lots of pics-J