Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#731 hjack

hjack
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

brbr.bo,
    I have not tried to be in contact with Tiara for over a month now since I'm pretty sure I have finished my planning, except for what needs to be done there. Have you tried to contact the new WC? Hopefully she will be able to help. Has your wedding been given to her as well?

#732 GEM

GEM
    • 58 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:39 PM

Hi, Sunandsand=) Your decorations sound great! I love the natural colors, too. My girls are wearing turquoise dresses to match the water and hopefully they will be carrying and orange and yellow bouquets (at least I will be) to represent the sunset:) Are you mailing your centerpieces before hand or bringing them with you? They are going to look really nice on the tables...are you having yours at the SSG? We are having our reception on the beach...I am just going to go with the sand and water as my decorations, lol=)

#733 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
      • 2,424 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by brbr.bo
        I feel the same way!, but i have not been able to get in touch with tiara in about a month and a half so im hoping i might be reassigned too. I have a month and 2 days to go!

Hjack are you having any issues getting in contact with Tiara??
        I would email the other WC, i just heard back from Tiara, it took a couple of days for a response.

#734 jenne

jenne
        • 278 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:02 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dolfinluck
          I would email the other WC, i just heard back from Tiara, it took a couple of days for a response.
          Hey did you have any luck downgrading your wedding package?
          Jennifer

#735 Pink_Petals

Pink_Petals
          • 192 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

Hey guys,

Ive e-mailed Tiara and no reply yet so I was wondering if any of you guys might know the answer to some questions I have.

So Im thinking of getting the Tiffany chairs...do you guys know what colors they come in?

Im also thinking of getting centerpieces for my reception; anyone else getting them? If, do you have an idea of what they cost...i know its $70+ b/c it depends on what you are getting but just an idea of the cost would be great. i.e. roses vs. orchids, etc

Also, Im guessing the price included the vases as well...do you guys have an idea of the types of vases they have...any pics?

Thanks so much again :)

xoxo
            Married @ Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic September 10th 2010

#736 Pink_Petals

Pink_Petals
            • 192 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:45 PM

(Just checking if the wedding countdown I just added works)

#737 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
              • 2,424 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Pink_Petals

So Im thinking of getting the Tiffany chairs...do you guys know what colors they come in?
                Not positive but they look to be white in the picture thats on their website.

#738 KPEG

KPEG
                • 267 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pink_Petals

Tiara told me they have silver, gold, white and black tiffany chairs. I tried to upload a picture she sent me but I can't.

#739 Pink_Petals

Pink_Petals
                  • 192 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:43 PM

Hi KPEG,

Im so happy to hear they have silver :) Could you e-mail me the pics please? My wedding planning e-mail is:

10weddingbells@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

Do you happen to have any info on the centerpieces/vases as well?

#740 nsimpson

nsimpson
                    • 325 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:31 PM

Welcome Pink Petals!

Finally another September bride!!! :) I see that we're only 7 days apart in our weddings, in fact I'll still be at the resort when you get married! What day are you planning on arriving?

Sorry, i don't have any information regarding the vases or centerpieces but if you look at some of the earlier pages (5, 6, 11) in this thread you'll find some really good pictures that might give you an idea.
                      --Nadia
                      Love is a wonderful thing!
                      Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users