Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#3831 Ariana2015

Ariana2015
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:52 AM

@neliruz I'm the creep that added you on fb btw lol!

#3832 neliruz

neliruz
    • 86 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Gazebo
    • LocationDreams La Romana

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

@neliruz I'm the creep that added you on fb btw lol!

LOL!!!!!!!! you're hilarious! I accepted your request...look at that we are both from NYC...I've been in Denver for three years, but I was born and raised in NYC...YAY!

#3833 Ariana2015

Ariana2015
    • 66 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

That's so cool! We even have some friends in common! My cousin just moved to Denver this summer after living in NY for 33+ years! How different is it from NY?

#3834 neliruz

neliruz
      • 86 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

@strwbsprkl I'm considering upgrading to the full DJ service/MC.lights because I really need an MC to just have more order...do you know if we can just give him/her a list of songs to play or do we need to provide the ipod with the music...im thinking if we're spending a grand on the service they should be able to play what we want...no?

#3835 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
      • 373 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 4, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams la romana

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

Yes I you can give the dj a list of songs you want him to play! I'm just going to make my mix for me and my fiancé dance and my dad and I song after he could play anything that I want some merengue salsa bachata reggaeton hip hip lol anything

#3836 neliruz

neliruz
      • 86 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

Yes I you can give the dj a list of songs you want him to play! I'm just going to make my mix for me and my fiancé dance and my dad and I song after he could play anything that I want some merengue salsa bachata reggaeton hip hip lol anything

thanks girl thats prob what ill do...with the regular dj service i was goign to provide the music but once im paying u that much you're going to have to do a little more than press play....nah mean? LOL

#3837 FutureMrsGrabs

FutureMrsGrabs
      • 28 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Domincan Republic
      • LocationOverland Park, KS

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

Is anyone not having a DJ? If so, what are you doing for music during dinner, first dance, etc?

#3838 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
      • 373 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 4, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams la romana

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

Lmaooo!!! Yes!!!!

#3839 neliruz

neliruz
      • 86 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

Is anyone not having a DJ? If so, what are you doing for music during dinner, first dance, etc?

I'm assuming if you dont book a DJ you can probably bring an ipod and hook it to portable speakers....are you having a small wedding?

#3840 lyndasmith

lyndasmith
      • 12 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 3, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams La Romana, DR

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:01 PM

Hey! I am having a small wedding of 11 people and I am not having a DJ/ MC or dance floor - it would be rather silly with only 11 of us. I am just going to have my reception meal either in the gardens / beach and have a small docking station / speakers with background music and also first dances or so on it. I'm pretty chilled about it all and will grab a quick change and our party if we want will head to the disco for a boogie :) x

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users