Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#301 jenne

jenne
  • 278 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:53 AM

Just wanted to share ~ I am SO excited because my girls' bridesmaids came in today and I LOVE them! They look so good on them and are perfect for a caribbean wedding! Now I can't wait for my dress to come in too :)
    Jennifer

#302 nsimpson

nsimpson
    • 325 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:25 AM

Awesome Jennifer!!!

Soooo are you going to keep us hanging in the balance or are you going to show us a sample? :)
      Love is a wonderful thing!
      Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#303 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
      • 126 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:44 PM

Hey ladies,
        I've just been emailing back and forth with Tiara. If you want to purchase the food from the Sea Side Grill (and not the silver or gold menu) you have to pay $20 plus 26% tax and gratuities.
        I just sent her another email asking how much it costs to rent out the whole restaurant. Does anyone know this price for certain? (Has Tiara quoted it for anyone?)
        It might be cheaper than the silver or gold menus or even the $20 option if you have more than 25 people.

Also, I asked about the beach dancing. You can rent speakers for $250 for 4 hours and a dancefloor for $120 and you can have dancing on the beach as long as you are done by 11:30.

Please let me know if you ladies have gotten the price for renting out the whole SSG.

#304 KPEG

KPEG
        • 267 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:53 PM

Hey girls, sorry if we already discussed this but is anyone using the resort photographer? I know this is not the place to skimp but for the sake of ease, I'm thinking of just using them and hoping that family will take a bunch of shots too.

#305 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
          • 653 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KPEG
            Hey girls, sorry if we already discussed this but is anyone using the resort photographer? I know this is not the place to skimp but for the sake of ease, I'm thinking of just using them and hoping that family will take a bunch of shots too.
            I think most of us are using HDC Photo, which Nicole has kindly referred to us. Almost the same price and you get much better quality and much more product (prints, etc)!

There is also a thread somewhere where girls have given great reviews on them.

#306 nicole8

nicole8
            • 83 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:01 PM

KPEG for the price at the resort you can get HDC and know excatly what you are getting. Although I have herad that the resort photographers are good it just seemed the better route to go because we know what we are getting.

#307 jenne

jenne
              • 278 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
                We are using the resort photographer because it is included in the Ultimate Wedding Package! I asked Tiara and she said that the photographer will be with us for about an hour and a half. I know my family will take tons of photos though as well because they are all camera crazy! I'm sure between the resort photographer and everyone else we will end up with some great pictures for an album!
                Jennifer

#308 nsimpson

nsimpson
                • 325 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sunandsand
                  Hey ladies,
                  I've just been emailing back and forth with Tiara. If you want to purchase the food from the Sea Side Grill (and not the silver or gold menu) you have to pay $20 plus 26% tax and gratuities.
                  I just sent her another email asking how much it costs to rent out the whole restaurant. Does anyone know this price for certain? (Has Tiara quoted it for anyone?)
                  It might be cheaper than the silver or gold menus or even the $20 option if you have more than 25 people.
                  I can send you the e-mail that Tiara sent me but basically all it said was the rental was US $1000.00 + 26% for gratuity = total of US $1260.00 it also accomodates up to 245 people. I have yet to discuss menu options and cocktail hour (during our photos)

But I am pretty certain that this is the option that I am going with as well.
                  Love is a wonderful thing!
                  Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#309 KPEG

KPEG
                  • 267 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jenne
                    We are using the resort photographer because it is included in the Ultimate Wedding Package! I asked Tiara and she said that the photographer will be with us for about an hour and a half. I know my family will take tons of photos though as well because they are all camera crazy! I'm sure between the resort photographer and everyone else we will end up with some great pictures for an album!
                    I have the Ultimate Package too so the photographer is included. I really don't want to pay for another one. But I also don't hope I regret the decision. I guess I'm with you on this then Jenne.

Thanks for the info though girls! I'll check them out for curiosity sake.

#310 jenne

jenne
                    • 278 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
                      I have the Ultimate Package too so the photographer is included. I really don't want to pay for another one. But I also don't hope I regret the decision. I guess I'm with you on this then Jenne.

Thanks for the info though girls! I'll check them out for curiosity sake.
                      Tiara sent me the resort photographer's website and I think his pictures look great too!

Tropical Pictures
                      Jennifer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users