Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#3021 jess819

jess819
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

Welcome Adesir! I'm getting married November 9th so we're a day apart. Jess Lynn is getting married on the 10th. She's been great help. How many people do you have traveling for your wedding?

Originally Posted by Adesir8 

Hi Everyone!

It's taken me 2 weeks to finally catch up on the ENTIRE thread...and I finally can post!

First and foremost, congrats to all the brides. What an exciting adventure!

Secondly...THANK YOU! this post has helped me immensely in planning our wedding. We literally only decided 2 months ago to go destination (you know the whole craziness of family/budget/time/etc)  and Dreams La Romana is the place!! woop woop

Date: Nov 10, 2012.  I believe I'm sharing the date with someone else...

looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.  It promises to be a good one!

#3022 Adesir8

Adesir8
    • Site Supporter
    • 108 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Thanks Jess819!

We've invited 150, but don't know yet how many will actually show up. And yourself? How many guests will you have?

#3023 MejiaBride

MejiaBride
      • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

thank you so much! It seemed odd that you would pick one entree and everyone has to eat the same thing! What did you end up choosing for food options?

#3024 SOCCER1615

SOCCER1615
        • 111 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:47 AM

I have been trying to figure out the menu too.  I am filling out my contract paperwork where you make all the final decisions and it says to only pick one.  I hope that is not the case for the main entree though?

#3025 SOCCER1615

SOCCER1615
          • 111 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

brendee....your getting married in just a couple days!! congrats!! can't wait to see pictures!!!!

#3026 kkimi88

kkimi88
            • 222 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

Hello ladies,

Just a quick question if anyone's still out there, as I am slowly being driven INSANE in the quest to get my wedding date confirmed! How long did people wait before getting their date okayed? All I want is to be able to okay people to book flights and book our own before the prices fluctuate up, as I live in constant fear that they will!

FI and I have been through a multitude of ups and downs regarding this DW (whoever said they were easy?!?) ever since we got engaged at DLR in 2010, and as a teacher I am incredibly limited as to when we can travel, so I am desperate to get things sealed and sorted. 

Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Kim. 

#3027 SOCCER1615

SOCCER1615
              • 111 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

kkimi88...I am in the same boat you are about being a teacher and all the ups and downs of DW weddings lol.  I thought would be easy but can be just as hard as one here.  I confirmed my date within a week or two.  I think this is big wedding time down there though so they might just be busy.  Just make sure they got your information again.  Relax it does get a tiny bit easier as time goes on then gets a little crazy again right before you leave.  I would just check again. 

#3028 SOCCER1615

SOCCER1615
                • 111 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

kkimi88...I am in the same boat you are about being a teacher and all the ups and downs of DW weddings lol.  I thought would be easy but can be just as hard as one here.  I confirmed my date within a week or two.  I think this is big wedding time down there though so they might just be busy.  Just make sure they got your information again.  Relax it does get a tiny bit easier as time goes on then gets a little crazy again right before you leave.  I would just check again. 

#3029 Adesir8

Adesir8
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 108 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

HI Brides!

Just getting back from a site visit at Dreams and it's absolutely AMAZING! Ladies, you have nothing to worry about.  Yes, things are done in a slower fashion there, but Yanna and Jenny are on it all and will take great care of you.  Got to see 3 weddings, and except for the rain, everything looked beautiful.

So excited for our big day, less than 6 months!

#3030 Kelly Horton

Kelly Horton
                    • 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hey Adesir8!

That's great that there is confirmation it's beautiful! :) Did you take any pictures?? You said your date is 6months away, when are you getting married? We are 12.12.12.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users