#2841 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

Hey Ladies,

We are putting together our webinar schedule for BDW.  These webinars are great because not only can you get YOUR questions answered but also hear answers to questions from other brides that you may not have even though of :)

Webinars are a great way to not only hear directly from the wedding department but see the wedding packages that they offer, ceremony/reception pics, etc.

I try to only limit the webinars to once every 2 weeks so we of course can not do all resorts.

Please vote on which resorts you would like to have webinars on...you can choose more than 1.

Vote for your Resort Webinar HERE

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2842 missmini

missmini
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

Hi soccer 1615, I'm new to this forum so really hoping I can get some good advice from previous brides & brides to be at the DLR.... My wedding is in April 2012 so not long now :o) however having booked it all through Thomas Cook we dont get given our wedding day date untill we get out there!! Getting quite nervous about trying to pre-arrange everything ie hair,flowers,wedding service but fingers crossed there'll be someone on here that can direct & calm me ;O)  Hope your wedding plans are going well!!!

#2843 brendee2005

brendee2005
    • 456 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hi missmimi! You don't have your date confirmed yet?? It took them a month to confirm my date. I also went through a travel agent but in order to proceed I needed a confirmed wedding date

Hi soccer 1615, I'm new to this forum so really hoping I can get some good advice from previous brides & brides to be at the DLR.... My wedding is in April 2012 so not long now :o) however having booked it all through Thomas Cook we dont get given our wedding day date untill we get out there!! Getting quite nervous about trying to pre-arrange everything ie hair,flowers,wedding service but fingers crossed there'll be someone on here that can direct & calm me ;O)  Hope your wedding plans are going well!!!

#2844 brendee2005

brendee2005
      • 456 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:28 PM

Chanelo, are you nervous?! I just hit my 4 month mark and I am freaking out!!!!! :)

#2845 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:47 PM

Missmini, 

What questions do you have? I did not go through a travel agent, I did everything directly with the resort.  

My wedding was November 12 - is there anything that we can do to ease your mind, feel free to ask!

#2846 snakcake

snakcake
          • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:22 AM

hi ladies!

i kinda fell off the face of the earth for awhile. CONGRATS to the new MRS. on here! a lot has been going on recently and we've decided to change our destination. we're now still choosing between eloping at another resort in the DR or just having a big church wedding at home to satisfy the family. i'll try to check in here every now and then. happy planning!!!

#2847 missmini

missmini
            • 6 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:51 AM

Hiya, no not a confirmed wedding date as yet,we've given 3 different dates that we would prefer because we have to be in resort 5 working days before. The weddings team at TC also could'nt confirm to us that DLR conducted weddings over the weekend, I'm now starting to panic about this ;O( just hope they have us booked at all!!!!

#2848 brendee2005

brendee2005
              • 456 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:48 AM

My personal opinion is to call the resort. My wedding date is on a saturday.

Hiya, no not a confirmed wedding date as yet,we've given 3 different dates that we would prefer because we have to be in resort 5 working days before. The weddings team at TC also could'nt confirm to us that DLR conducted weddings over the weekend, I'm now starting to panic about this ;O( just hope they have us booked at all!!!!

#2849 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:23 AM

You do not have to be at the resort 5 working days prior, who gave you that information. The minimal is 2 business days prior.  I would definitely attempt to contact the WC at the resort directly.  And like Brendee said, my wedding was also on a Saturday, matter of fact there were 4 weddings on that date.

Originally Posted by missmini 

Hiya, no not a confirmed wedding date as yet,we've given 3 different dates that we would prefer because we have to be in resort 5 working days before. The weddings team at TC also couldn't confirm to us that DLR conducted weddings over the weekend, I'm now starting to panic about this ;O( just hope they have us booked at all!!!!

#2850 missmini

missmini
                  • 6 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:14 AM

Thankyou brendee, i'm going to call them direct & see whats happening then get on to the travel agents wedding team & tell them!! Nothing like doing a job yourself haha!! Will keep you posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users