Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#2521 brendee2005

brendee2005
  • 456 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:24 PM

Hi, sabrinaa. I'm also looking into.Cesarbido . I.haven't receive a reply yet. Do you have a price list for him?

Hello Ladies,

I just posted a review with pictures http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/dreams-la-romana-resort-spa-all-inclusive

Please let me know if anyone has any questions, I'll be more than happy to help.

Francys

*Happy Planning to All =)

I'm also looking into Cesar Bido for photography.  He recently emailed me a quote.  In his quote he said he was going to come take pictures for myself and my fiance while getting ready until the reception (basically the entire afternoon into the night).  Did you have the same thing?  He said he was going to bring an assistant and stay the night (for which I will have to pay of course).  Would you mind telling me what he charged you?

#2522 brendee2005

brendee2005
    • 456 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:25 PM

dreams723 I tried checking out your review.but I can't see the pics. Would love to see how Cesar photographed your day :)

#2523 Dreams723

Dreams723
      • 39 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:24 AM

Hi Brendee and Sabrina,

Please forward me your email, I will send you pictures.  He was great, from start to finish, the man didn't even take a break and he knows what he is doing.  His pictures are amazing, I am beyond happy with his work.  In total including the hotel room I paid a little under $2000.  Trust me when I say you will not regret it.  The room for him and the assistant was $250 for the night but talk to your travel agent I am sure you can get it cheaper, I had to do it last minute.

I was very, very pleased.  The pictures to me were the most important part ;)

Happy Planning guys,

Francys

#2524 brendee2005

brendee2005
        • 456 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:27 AM

Thanks Francys!

My email is

Hi Brendee and Sabrina,

Please forward me your email, I will send you pictures.  He was great, from start to finish, the man didn't even take a break and he knows what he is doing.  His pictures are amazing, I am beyond happy with his work.  In total including the hotel room I paid a little under $2000.  Trust me when I say you will not regret it.  The room for him and the assistant was $250 for the night but talk to your travel agent I am sure you can get it cheaper, I had to do it last minute.

I was very, very pleased.  The pictures to me were the most important part ;)

Happy Planning guys,

Francys

#2525 Sabrinaa

Sabrinaa
          • 54 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:39 AM

He did not have a price list to give me.  When he replied he asked what I was looking for and then gave me a quote from there, he said he doesn't have a price list....kind or just pulled a number out of the sky I guess.  I told him I wanted him there from the time I was getting ready until into the reception.  I don't want to have to be worrying about timelines with photography on that day.  I also told him I didn't want any prints - just digital.  He quoted me a price for himself and an asssitant as well as staying at the hotel for the night in order to complete all editing to be able to give me the pictures the next day.  I told him I would be in the country for about 3 weeks after the wedding still but he preferred to do it this way.  His cost also included transportation to La Romana from Santo Domingo. 

#2526 Sabrinaa

Sabrinaa
            • 54 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:41 AM

Thanks Francys!

My email is sabs_m@hotmail.com

I really appreciate it!!

#2527 kkimi88

kkimi88
              • 222 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

Francys, would you mind sending some of the images to me, also? As a part-time photographer, the photos are of paramount importance, so I'd be interested in seeing his work. Email is kimmymallet@hotmail.com . I'd really, really appreciate it! Many thanks, Kimberley

#2528 Dreams723

Dreams723
                • 39 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:17 AM

Not a problem at all, I will forward you both prints.  In all honesty he doesn't have a price list, he just qouted me as well.  He did give me all of the disks (2) with over 1,200 pictures.

He's very well known in the country I am actually working with him again soon, I'm getting a session just for me and my daughter where we will be taking pictures in different parts of the captial.

Just in case he has a US number 845-445-2186

#2529 Dreams723

Dreams723
                  • 39 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:44 AM

Just emailed a couple, let me know if you receive them.

#2530 brendee2005

brendee2005
                    • 456 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

My yahoo takes long with emails with attchments. I'll let you know when i do

Thanks Francys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users