Dreams La Romana

I believe if you use the resorts chair covers there is no charge, this is what I was led to believe by Tiara.  Its the rental of the tiffany chairs that is or was 15$ a chair. I'm trying to organize my million emails and print them out so i have all these promises up and running.

Yes i got an email from Jenny as Tiara's assistant. I'm really not sure how long people take of for maternity in the DR. Maybe Tiara is around but just in the background.

I can't wait we are down to two weeks tomorrow i'll be on a plane! It seems like i just started this journey a long time ago.

I believe if you use the resorts chair covers there is no charge, this is what I was led to believe by Tiara.  Its the rental of the tiffany chairs that is or was 15$ a chair. I'm trying to organize my million emails and print them out so i have all these promises up and running.

Yes i got an email from Jenny as Tiara's assistant. I'm really not sure how long people take of for maternity in the DR. Maybe Tiara is around but just in the background.

I can't wait we are down to two weeks tomorrow i'll be on a plane! It seems like i just started this journey a long time ago.

Omg two weeks that is so close! I am excited for you hopefully you come to check on us once ur a Mrs :)...i was told I would get a response this afternoon and I am still waiting. I doubt it will come for days. I feel like I will have to save a couple thousand on the side just in case they want to spring some extra charges on me ugh

Hey girls, I got e-mails both from Tiara and Yanna and the photography is not problem anymore :)

Also Dreams had posted this

We understand there has been some confusion over our wedding photography policy so we wanted to provide some information on the recent change.

Similar to many other wedding venues, we recently selected a new preferred vendor for our in-house photographer. Tropical Pictures is a reputable photography company that we trust will capture beautiful images of weddings and other photo sessions at our resort.

Although there has been some speculation, this change does not impact a bride and groomâ€s ability to select an outside vendor for their wedding photography. Both local and foreign photographers are permitted to take photos on our property if hired by a bride and groom or their family. Additionally, there is no charge to bring an outside photographer on our property for the day to take photos of a wedding.

We know that photography is an important part of any wedding day and want to be sure each bride and groom feels comfortable with their decision, regardless of who they select as a photography vendor. Our wedding coordinator will be happy to guide you through the process to make sure that you are making the right choice for your wedding day.

We hope this information helps our fans and future brides and grooms gain a better understanding of our policy regarding wedding photography. 

So everyone can still have HDC at their wedding!!!! :)

CONGRATS latinblond can't wait for more pix and the review! :)

xoxox

Hey girls, I got e-mails both from Tiara and Yanna and the photography is not problem anymore :)

Also Dreams had posted this

We understand there has been some confusion over our wedding photography policy so we wanted to provide some information on the recent change.

Similar to many other wedding venues, we recently selected a new preferred vendor for our in-house photographer. Tropical Pictures is a reputable photography company that we trust will capture beautiful images of weddings and other photo sessions at our resort.

Although there has been some speculation, this change does not impact a bride and groomâ€s ability to select an outside vendor for their wedding photography. Both local and foreign photographers are permitted to take photos on our property if hired by a bride and groom or their family. Additionally, there is no charge to bring an outside photographer on our property for the day to take photos of a wedding.

We know that photography is an important part of any wedding day and want to be sure each bride and groom feels comfortable with their decision, regardless of who they select as a photography vendor. Our wedding coordinator will be happy to guide you through the process to make sure that you are making the right choice for your wedding day.

We hope this information helps our fans and future brides and grooms gain a better understanding of our policy regarding wedding photography.  

So everyone can still have HDC at their wedding!!!! :)

CONGRATS latinblond can't wait for more pix and the review! :)

xoxox

Thats weird because when I called oiginally they said they wouldnt allow outside wedding photographers and then dana got that other email. I dont know im confused and if HDC had to give a list then something doesnt seem right to me. Does anyone else feel this way.

You looked great! and congratulations..wow 7 weeks that's crazy!! I don't know if my obsessive self would be able to do that lol...cannot wait for your review

Originally Posted by Latinblond View Post

Hi ladies - Well we got married at DLR on Saturday and it was AMAZING!!  I threw this wedding together in 7 weeks and was terrified but it was better than I could have even imagined.  I am in the process of writing up a thorough review but I see that many of you are getting nervous so wanted to post and let you know how great everything was.

As for Tiara, her last day at work was Friday but she stayed an extra day to do my wedding but she is now officially on maternity leave.  So do not expect to hear back from her.  I asked Yanna if she was going to have help and she said yes but didn't provide any details on who was taking over for Tiara.  They were both running around the whole time I was there so they are clearly juggling a lot but I am confident that all of your weddings will turn out wonderful!

I also saw some postings while I was away about the new rules on having an outside photographer.  I would definitely get yourself grandfathered in if possible.  My ONLY complaint was about the resort photographer, not so much about the quality of the photos but their tactics, but I will give more details in my review.  In the meantime here is a sneak peak!! :)

wedding.jpg

Noemi, I am with you on this confusion girl lol :D Have no idea why would they send all these emails and would tell other photographers that they won't be allowed and then write this on they Facebook...:/ Maybe loads of brides have complained and they decided to keep things just as they used to be before...?!

Anyway girls as long as we all have written email from our WC's that we going to have HDC on our big day, - it is all good :)))

Noemi thank you so much for posting picture of carriage, wow it does look awesome!!! :D Already emailed picture to FI, so will try to convince him tonight that it is worth booking lol ;D I am sure he wont be able to resist my charm lol :D :D

Dana, you have very little to go before you will be on your way to your best holiday ever!!! :D sooo excited for you hon and try not to worry too much, just relax and know that no matter what you will have the best time ever!!! :))

xoxo