Jump to content

Photo

Dreams La Romana


  • Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#2151 dcairns

dcairns
  • Jr. Member
  • 347 posts

    Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:09 AM


    They don't ship to Canada either..lol. I did the very same thing. I ended up finding stuff on ebay and other sites that do ship... don't worry!
     

    Originally Posted by chanelo 

    Ah glad you blew off some steam - and irish style! I like it! :) we had a great St Patrick's Day here in ireland... crazy as always! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now. I promise you everything will be fine once you get there and you will loooove the resort. I'm totally bummed here - I just spent an hour on www.theknot.com shopping. Picked out things like fans, parasols, tote bags etc and was so happy with my choices and the price until I discovered they dont ship internationally. So okay, I can live with that, i'll get my friend who lives in philadelphia to accept the order and ship to me. got in touch with her (not easy) and she agreed, so I went back on the website to complete the order with her address and then discovered that they dont even accept international credit cards!!! how ridiculous! and she doesnt have a credit card so now i'm back to square one. Goddammit!!!! why does everything have to be so hard??! 



     



    #2152 chanelo

    chanelo
    • Newbie
    • 106 posts

      Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:20 AM

      Yeh I just found www.beau-coup.com and they have the same stuff but more expensive :( and the shipping to Ireland is $70!!!! Ouch!



      #2153 chanelo

      chanelo
      • Newbie
      • 106 posts

        Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:59 AM


         

        Hi dana,

         

        I have just come across this old post from you - I absolutely love this!!! Is there any possibilty you would send me the PDF for this? I see that you offered to change the names for another bride, could you do this for me? I would be so grateful!!! The signature would have to read from Andy & Pam

         



        IMG_0613.JPG

        IMG_0616.JPG



         



        #2154 dcairns

        dcairns
        • Jr. Member
        • 347 posts

          Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:20 AM



          sure pm me your email. I can't find the front lable to the bottle but I found the letter.

          Originally Posted by chanelo 


           

          Hi dana,

           

          I have just come across this old post from you - I absolutely love this!!! Is there any possibilty you would send me the PDF for this? I see that you offered to change the names for another bride, could you do this for me? I would be so grateful!!! The signature would have to read from Andy & Pam

           


           



           



           



          #2155 dcairns

          dcairns
          • Jr. Member
          • 347 posts

            Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:34 AM

            Oh and I found the front label, but it just has my wedding logo on it, do you have one?



            #2156 Nemo831

            Nemo831
            • Newbie
            • 72 posts

              Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:53 AM

              ugh! I emailed Tiara on Saturday I think it was and I have not heard from her about whether I am on the list, which I should be.  Everyone is getting an email but me and I am getting frustrated.  At times, I get mad because it takes her really long to answer me and other brides get answers quickly.  So annoying! I know that she has other weddings and such but it is a quick question.  I guess I will have to play the waiting game with her.



              #2157 Nemo831

              Nemo831
              • Newbie
              • 72 posts

                Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:35 AM

                I just noticed that DLR offers a bridal carriage! I am very excited and definitely adding that to my wedding expenses :)



                #2158 dcairns

                dcairns
                • Jr. Member
                • 347 posts

                  Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:38 AM


                  Really? How much is it?
                   

                  Originally Posted by Nemo831 

                  I just noticed that DLR offers a bridal carriage! I am very excited and definitely adding that to my wedding expenses :)



                   



                  #2159 dcairns

                  dcairns
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 347 posts

                    Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:39 AM

                    If it makes you feel better, Tiara hasn't gotten back to me for about a week, that other issue was the first time I've ever gotten an email from Yianna. I'm sure she will get back to you.

                     

                    Originally Posted by Nemo831 

                    ugh! I emailed Tiara on Saturday I think it was and I have not heard from her about whether I am on the list, which I should be.  Everyone is getting an email but me and I am getting frustrated.  At times, I get mad because it takes her really long to answer me and other brides get answers quickly.  So annoying! I know that she has other weddings and such but it is a quick question.  I guess I will have to play the waiting game with her.



                     



                    #2160 Nemo831

                    Nemo831
                    • Newbie
                    • 72 posts

                      Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

                      100 dollars..not bad
                       

                      Originally Posted by dcairns 


                      Really? How much is it?
                       



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users